HiBy RS2: dual card slots, Darwin R2R, FIR, NOS, MQA 8x--news and impressions thread
Apr 26, 2023 at 6:02 AM Post #1,006 of 1,280
Anyone compared the 3.5LO vs 4.4PO directly to a portable amp.

Thinking of nx7 or hum m1ab to pair with rs2. As everyone is saying the amp section is bad I’m more inclined toward the LO for now ( thus the nx7)

Apr 26, 2023 at 2:50 PM Post #1,007 of 1,280
@Joe Bloggs can we get the mest mk2 profile from RS6 to the RS2 ? If not is there any other config you can recommend. ( I haven’t received the device yet though the early excitement is getting the best of me )

Apr 26, 2023 at 3:55 PM Post #1,008 of 1,280
Anyone compared the 3.5LO vs 4.4PO directly to a portable amp.

Thinking of nx7 or hum m1ab to pair with rs2. As everyone is saying the amp section is bad I’m more inclined toward the LO for now ( thus the nx7)
The LO works fine and better, according to me, with nx7, O2, Burson Soloist 3XP and Stax amps. And, yep, I think the amp section of the RS2 for some iems gives some warmth (which I do not always want) and, also, is a bit rolled down at the very highs.

Apr 26, 2023 at 8:22 PM Post #1,009 of 1,280
Does RS2 dac has global DSP/equaliser?

Meaning that, i can EQ the dac even externally amped.

Apr 27, 2023 at 1:28 AM Post #1,011 of 1,280
The LO works fine and better, according to me, with nx7, O2, Burson Soloist 3XP and Stax amps. And, yep, I think the amp section of the RS2 for some iems gives some warmth (which I do not always want) and, also, is a bit rolled down at the very highs.
Thanks for the reply

Nx7 it is then for 3.5mm LO will get it soon . ( don’t think I’ll get that hiby 3.5mm IC with mine tho 🥲both that and the keychain looks 👌)

Apr 27, 2023 at 6:38 AM Post #1,012 of 1,280
@Joe Bloggs can we get the mest mk2 profile from RS6 to the RS2 ? If not is there any other config you can recommend. ( I haven’t received the device yet though the early excitement is getting the best of me )
One may manually copy the settings over, although I don't have the RS6 in hand at the moment to read out its settings for you at the moment.

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Apr 27, 2023 at 7:44 AM Post #1,013 of 1,280
One may manually copy the settings over, although I don't have the RS6 in hand at the moment to read out its settings for you at the moment.
That’s fine I don’t have the rs2 now either. Incase you get them both (and time ) and match the profiles a bit that’ll be really appreciated.

Will share my early impressions when I get it. ( hasn’t been shipped yet though 🥲)

Apr 30, 2023 at 8:59 PM Post #1,017 of 1,280
Hello, anyone find random reboot/restart on newest FW, e.g:

• when double tapping from sleep (playing music)
  • swipe back to right
  • when switching from and to various bit rate flac, 24bit to 16bit and MQA?
Mine using 2 sandisk 128gb cards..
I found this error still exist in my unit. However I also manage to find the solution.
Seems all above are happened when I set wallpaper function to Album Art plus when double tap function ON, after I change to OFF + Double Tap ON, no more random restart, Bu when I switch back to the Album Art the error is coming back.

Hi @HiByMusic

May 2, 2023 at 6:28 AM Post #1,019 of 1,280
Is there a 3 sec delay for everyone when you select artist 3secs>album 3secs>3 secs song between the next level before a track starts playing? While using the Hiby data Icons not folders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back