HiBy R6 III (Gen 3) Android digital audio player, Dual ES9038Q2M, Class A / AB amplification switch, Snapdragon 665, Open Android 12 OS, DSD512 / PCM768
Mar 20, 2024 at 4:30 PM Post #1,427 of 1,511
Not as far as I know of, why would you want to do this? - hearing imbalance/loss?

Mar 20, 2024 at 6:12 PM Post #1,429 of 1,511
Ahh bugger, as far as I know you can only adjust the balance between channels.

Mar 22, 2024 at 10:01 AM Post #1,430 of 1,511
Has anyone been having trouble accessing their SD card music library on USB Audio Player Pro? I added some albums and now the app stutters and crashes every time I want to access them. I have no problem at all playing my library through Hiby Music, so I'm sure it's not my SD card being funny.

Mar 22, 2024 at 11:43 AM Post #1,431 of 1,511
Has anyone been having trouble accessing their SD card music library on USB Audio Player Pro? I added some albums and now the app stutters and crashes every time I want to access them. I have no problem at all playing my library through Hiby Music, so I'm sure it's not my SD card being funny.
Nope. Mine runs every day for several hours. Even switching between local and Tidal tracks and not missing a beat.

Cheers.

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:25 PM Post #1,433 of 1,511
UAPP is my main player and no issues here. Can only recommend the basic things to try: make sure UAPP is up to date, uninstall and reinstall it.

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:37 PM Post #1,434 of 1,511
Maybe a simple rescan library will solve it

Mar 25, 2024 at 3:15 PM Post #1,436 of 1,511
Thanks a lot for all your helpful comments. At the end I realized it was a corrupt file that was causing the issue but couldn't figure out which one, so I had to reformat my card and now everything's fine again. :sweat_smile:
Do you turn player power off on inserting or removing microSD card?

I do.

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:33 PM Post #1,438 of 1,511
Hi I’m trying to decide between this player and the RS2 does anyone own both? I’ve heard that the RS2 is thicker sounding can drive bigger headphones better but I prefer the look and the fact the R6 has android and can do a lot more. I’m upgrading from a ZX300 Walkman

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:58 PM Post #1,439 of 1,511
Hi I’m trying to decide between this player and the RS2 does anyone own both? I’ve heard that the RS2 is thicker sounding can drive bigger headphones better but I prefer the look and the fact the R6 has android and can do a lot more. I’m upgrading from a ZX300 Walkman
I have both AND THE R6iii has more driving power 363mw at 32 ohms vs the Rs2 320mw
Whole the RS2 is great it's way less versatile than the R6iii

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:44 AM Post #1,440 of 1,511
Hi @Joe Bloggs - seeking advice on best way to resolve through warranty / service repair my Hiby R6 III. There's a problem with the 3.5mm headphone connection - which I normally don't use, so that the device thinks there's always something connected there - that is, the headphone symbol shows on status bar even with nothing connected. In fact, if I plug in 3.5mm either no sound or just 1 channel working if you swing a little bit the connection. Also, no output from line out 3.5mm tested with CR06 dock and it's a big drawback for me as I use it for my recordings etc. Both 4.4 LO and PO are working fine. I've contacted the reseller and he prompted to follow the service under warranty - problem is that I bought it in Switzerland and moved 3 months ago to Portugal - so If I send it to Switzerland (and reseller send to Hiby ) I risk to pay customs fee (as normally happens you pay at least 50CHF/USD just for the opening even if they don't charge tax) and the same can happen on device return. Can we claim directly with Hiby for service under warranty and if required send it directly ? How much time window can we expect for service / replacement of device ?
Hi Joliv,

Thank you for your order and sorry to hear about this. It seems that you fell into a bit of a special case. Please email service@hiby.com regarding this issue and provide them with proof of purchase from the original vendor to demonstrate warranty eligibility. Let me know your email address via pm and I'll ask them to treat your case in the same way as a direct purchase from our online store within warranty, for this one case. Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Joe

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back