Hi, Looking for new headphones\earphones.
Nov 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Gabrielist

New Head-Fier
Hi guys , new here.
im realy glad i found this site so i can finally, hoplefully get an answer.

So im looking for portable headphones\ earphones.
the main purpose of them is listening to music and ofcourse portability since i am taking them to work( physical work)
which is why i am looking for headphones that wont break as fast and will withstand some minor damage.
I am not an audiophile , i dont look for the best sound capabilities in the world, but good-decent.
Since its for outer use i would like the headphones to look good and suitable for outside use because im sure no one will walk around
with ugly headphones lol. and a detachable cable would be nice, but if its not possible - not a must.
Anyway my budget is about 100-120$ not looking for something too special.
i listen to mostly anything, from electro to rock music , dubstep , jazz , just everything.
I was recommended the AKG Q460 (looks good and has a detachable cable) but as i read reviews of it i found it its not as good? what do you think about them?

Hoping to get an answer, thank you all very much and have a nice day! 

Nov 10, 2012 at 1:45 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi guys , new here.
im realy glad i found this site so i can finally, hoplefully get an answer.

So im looking for portable headphones\ earphones.
the main purpose of them is listening to music and ofcourse portability since i am taking them to work( physical work)
which is why i am looking for headphones that wont break as fast and will withstand some minor damage.
I am not an audiophile , i dont look for the best sound capabilities in the world, but good-decent.
Since its for outer use i would like the headphones to look good and suitable for outside use because im sure no one will walk around
with ugly headphones lol. and a detachable cable would be nice, but if its not possible - not a must.
Anyway my budget is about 100-120$ not looking for something too special.
i listen to mostly anything, from electro to rock music , dubstep , jazz , just everything.
I was recommended the AKG Q460 (looks good and has a detachable cable) but as i read reviews of it i found it its not as good? what do you think about them?

Hoping to get an answer, thank you all very much and have a nice day! 

A very good headphone for your use would be the Phiaton MS400. It will be able to hit those low bass notes of the Dubstep and has good midrange presentation for your rock and jazz. The highs are a bit relaxed. I also found them to be the most comfortable portable on ear headpohone I have ever used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back