1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central

Discussion in 'MuppetFace' started by muppetface, Sep 26, 2014.
First

Back
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Next

Last
  1. Silent One
    Cheers on the 'Carbon.'
    [​IMG]
    How's your music collection gettin' along with it?

2. DigitalFreak

Pretty good, as far as collecting more music Tidal is now my next friend

3. barleyguy
    Interesting. Final Fantasy 9 is possibly my all time favorite. I recently got legal copies of 4, 7, 8, and 9 for PSP, and X-HD for Vita. (I have 6 for Nintendo DS.)

I've been focused on #7 so far, and it's such a great game. When I eventually get through them all I may have a new opinion of which is best.

4. C.C.S.
    You probably won't. At the moment, IX is easily the best in the series. Until XV (hopefully) blows it out of the water. Or until KHIII is retitled Final Fantasy XVI.

5. DigitalFreak
    I'm a FF fan from 7,8,9 and 10. Good to see the old schooler titles are still held in high regards

6. C.C.S.
    Honestly, my next favourite behind FFIX is FFXII. A lot of people won't be fond of the Gambit system and will never really figure the combat out, but for those who do, it really is a fantastic game, made only a tiny bit worse by the fact that it's yet another Final Fantasy = Star Wars game. The people at Square really, really love Star Wars.

7. gelocks
    For some reason I still prefer Celes, Locke, Sabin, etc. from Final Fantasy VI... FFV is a close second and IX is third... But all of them have "moments" that I like.

8. eke2k6
    Is anyone else incredibly disappointed by the new Mumford and Sons album?

9. Idsynchrono_24
    FF XV ain't blowin nothing out of the water. That game's been in development hell for way too long. I have zero faith in SE these days as they can't even seemingly develop a game without fan input anymore if all of those polls are any indication. All my eggs are now in the Atlus/Monolith Soft basket. 

It's been so long since FF has had a charming cast. IX might've been the last, but the final act was just god awful, ugh

10. maverickronin

I haven't been playing anything on the home consoles recently but Bravely Default on the 3DS was pretty damn good so SE can still pull it off if they want too...

11. barleyguy

On the topic of Atlus, Persona 5 is my #1 most anticipated game right now. I am even considering buying a PS4 the day it comes out, so I can remote play it and so I can have it on a longer term platform.

Persona 3 is my favorite so far. I liked the characters in it, especially the mystery that was Mitsuru and the growth that Chihiro goes through. Persona 4 had improvements in dungeon variety and gameplay, but IMO the story and characters weren't as good as 3.

12. gelocks
    Persona 4 Golden is one of my favorites on the Vita!!!!
    Lots of gameplay, fresh mechanics, great music as well! Just a great overall RPG! I even wanted to play the "Arena" game on the PS3 and I don't really like fighting games that much! lol

13. C.C.S.
    I agree that P3 had the best characters and the best character development in the series, but I feel that P4 ultimately had a better plot. Combined with the more impressive dungeon variety and a cast of still pretty strong characters, I felt that P4 felt like the stronger game, if perhaps a little too bright for Persona. I'm very hopeful that P5 can manage to blend the darker atmosphere and stronger character development of P3 with the personality and variety of P4. What little I've seen from the trailers suggests that it might strike this balance, while also adopting the fantastic visual style of Catherine.

Personally, I think P5 is going to be an absolute home run for Atlus, in ways that even P3 and P4 couldn't manage.

14. Coq de Combat
    Just dropped by to say that things are finally getting balanced, and that I am still alive thanks to you guys.

Let's not make a big fuss of it, because I get emotional here, but let's just say that with some luck I won't be homeless for much longer, I have amazing friends around the world and yeah, a special thanks to a special someone out there.

But I am still here. <3 to you guys.

anetode likes this.
  15. DigitalFreak
    Everyone light the fireworks and break out the cold ones, our old buddy is back.
    [​IMG]

First

Back
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Next

Last