HF-2!!!
Jul 17, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #662 of 704
Mine have shipped! Thanks Todd!!!

Todd The Vinyl Junkie
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 5672

Date Ordered: Mon, May 18, 2009 at 11:59:48 PM

The comments for your order are: Your order will be shipping July 17th via
UPS Ground. Your tracking number is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your order and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Jul 17, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #663 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It has been a long week so I am checking out for the weekend. I hope all of you have a great weekend and talk to you next week.

Have a good weekend, Todd! Thank you for all the hard work you've put into this, and for putting up with us!

Jul 17, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #664 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by leftnose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yay! Got my shipping notification today. I'm not at home to check my order number but I'm pretty sure I ordered on 6/19.

Did you mean to say 5/19? I ordered on 5/29 and haven't gotten anything yet.

Jul 17, 2009 at 11:51 PM Post #665 of 704
Words of Userlander

See Post #641 "Since when it is it "nutty or naive" to not want to get used merchandise passed off as "new?” Notice he’s speaking about getting HF-2 from Todd

See Post #653 "I don't know why in particular you have such a hard-on for me, but I think it's time for you to cool your jets, friend. You'd better get over whatever is your problem with me and stop with the unhelpful stalking-type posts or else get reported."

See Post #656 This post addressed Tenzip and also takes the liberty of referring to me : "Then this bushguy joker chimed in with all his lame OPINIONS about how getting used is basically the same as "new." Well, no it isn't. Not for $450, sorry. My opinion is that it's not the same, and that's Todd's opinion, too." Bear in mind he is NOT quoting me - just his version of my words. Pls see my actual posts......................
..................” I find it interesting though how I'm supposed to give someone I've never met or dealt with before the benefit of the doubt when handing over my money to the person, but folks like you and this bushguy can't give the benefit of the doubt to a simple post on the internet. Not that I am particularly worried based on all the good feedback I've heard about Todd, but as any lawyer or anyone with a clue in business can tell you, you should never ASSUME anything. There's nothing wrong with asking for clarification on something, and if you and bushguy don't like it, that's just going to have to be too bad for you” Notice in just these excerpts from one post complaining about some else's post, you see my name mentioned 3x.

:

Jul 17, 2009 at 11:55 PM Post #666 of 704
> Very nice pics of #77...ahhh nice...drool....how do they sound sasaki-san?

Though just beginning to use, I find some good timbre on the violin. I guess that is thanks to wood inner, a good decay on the music instrument notes. This is similar to HF-1 I think.(BTW my HF-1 is #219).
Bass is also of good amount and nicely controlled. Very musical to my ears.

HF-2 is intimate but not too close to me. If I need it even closer, flats helps
smily_headphones1.gif

> When did you place your order?

Ordered on May 15th.

Jul 18, 2009 at 12:08 AM Post #667 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Words of Userlander

See Post #641 "Since when it is it "nutty or naive" to not want to get used merchandise passed off as "new?” Notice he’s speaking about getting HF-2 from Todd

See Post #653 "I don't know why in particular you have such a hard-on for me, but I think it's time for you to cool your jets, friend. You'd better get over whatever is your problem with me and stop with the unhelpful stalking-type posts or else get reported."

See Post #656 This post addressed Tenzip and also takes the liberty of referring to me : "Then this bushguy joker chimed in with all his lame OPINIONS about how getting used is basically the same as "new." Well, no it isn't. Not for $450, sorry. My opinion is that it's not the same, and that's Todd's opinion, too." Bear in mind he is NOT quoting me - just his version of my words. Pls see my actual posts......................
..................” I find it interesting though how I'm supposed to give someone I've never met or dealt with before the benefit of the doubt when handing over my money to the person, but folks like you and this bushguy can't give the benefit of the doubt to a simple post on the internet. Not that I am particularly worried based on all the good feedback I've heard about Todd, but as any lawyer or anyone with a clue in business can tell you, you should never ASSUME anything. There's nothing wrong with asking for clarification on something, and if you and bushguy don't like it, that's just going to have to be too bad for you” Notice in just these excerpts from one post complaining about some else's post, you see my name mentioned 3x.

:

Lol, wut. I ordered the headphones hoping to get on the wait list at least in case someone cancelled. Someone in the other thread brought up the point about people returning them, and asked what would Todd do in that case. That's a perfectly legitimate question when you are probably going to be on a wait list. And as I stated quite clearly there:

Quote:

Originally Posted by userlander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would imagine there would need to be some kind of discount to reflect the fact that they aren't new, but used. Everyone seems to indicate that Todd is a stand-up guy, so I'm sure he has it worked out somehow.

Whereupon you started in with your b.s. about how we should consider used the same as new, even cross-posting it once in each thread to try to bait, troll and generally cause confusion and trouble.
rolleyes.gif

Todd has written in now to state that he would NEVER sell used as new -- which is pretty much what I expected him to say -- and he has also further clarified the current state of the shipping.

So the issue is answered, and I think you need to just drop all this and move on now. The issue is over -- closed. Enjoy your headphones and just let it go.

Jul 18, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #668 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by kontai69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you mean to say 5/19? I ordered on 5/29 and haven't gotten anything yet.

Oops! Yes, you are correct, 5/19. I've edited my post....

Jul 18, 2009 at 12:39 AM Post #669 of 704
Quote:

Jeez Guys!
I don't understand the distrust. I guess no good deed goes unpunished
frown.gif

Todd

I find this really disheartening as well. You've been upfront and honest the entire way through, and people just seem to want to expect the worst.

Jul 18, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #670 of 704
Quote:

Jeez Guys!

I don't sell used products as new. I have never done it and never will. If there are any returns, and there have not been any yet, I am sure I can find someone who will take it as used for an agreed upon price. I will decide, if this should happen, just what I will do - but it won't be sold to anyone as new - got that point???

Maybe if there are only a few I will keep them and use one a day for each day of the week (just kidding). Maybe I'll wait until they are worth thousands each and sell them on e-bay (more kidding and not even a remote possibilty) maybe I'll leave them to my kids in my will - anyone want to be adopted (again just kidding)

I don't understand the distrust. I guess no good deed goes unpunished
frown.gif

Todd

Todd,

Just wanted to again express my appreciation to you as I do not want you to think we are all out to punish your good deed. Don't let the small percentage of <insert suitable adjective here> get to you I can only blame their behavior on the soured world economy(this is to blame for all bad things for the foreseeable future). I'm looking forward to receiving the HF-2s. Keep the faith Brutha and enjoy your weekend.

DrumonRon

Jul 18, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #671 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by driley /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find this really disheartening as well. You've been upfront and honest the entire way through, and people just seem to want to expect the worst.

No one was expecting the worst, can you please stop misrepresenting things that way?

The issue was raised in another thread about what would happen with the return headphones in relation to the people on the wait list. That's a legitimate question when you're going to be on a wait list!

While waiting for an answer I had to deal with a lot of b.s. from bushguy about how used was basically new, etc. The comments in reply to him and others in that vein were GENERAL comments about the ethical issues involved in selling used merchandise as new, pertaining to merchants in GENERAL in a hypothetical situation, not specifically about TTVJ.com.

So the question has been answered, the issue is resolved, and the case is closed. No one was saying anything "BAD" about TTVJ.com.
rolleyes.gif
Can we just move on now? Thanks.

Jul 18, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #672 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by userlander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So the question has been answered, the issue is resolved, and the case is closed. No one was saying anything "BAD" about TTVJ.com.
rolleyes.gif
Can we just move on now? Thanks.

Yes....lets please do that...move on to enjoying these treats. We are 500 strong and we should be good ambassadors of this Head-Fi(1) limited edition specialty.

Jul 18, 2009 at 1:55 AM Post #673 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumonron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes....lets please do that...move on to enjoying these treats. We are 500 strong and we should be good ambassadors of this Head-Fi(1) limited edition specialty.

+1

You know, I have a pair of PX-100s in the For Sale forum, and I've gotten all kinds of questions about them: Why are you selling them? Where did you get them? Are they really "new," or are they used? Will you take them back if I don't like them? Do they come with full size or mini plug? Is there anything wrong with them? Will you ship to canada (even though it clearly says conus), etc.

Am I offended by a few questions? Not really. When you sell stuff you kind of have to expect people are going to want to know what they're buying. And those are a $25 set of portable headphones, not $450 high-end phones!

Are you people who are posting to say how "disheartening" it is that a couple people who will probably be on the wait list wanted to know how the used/returned ones would be handled saying that those potential buyers of the PX-100s don't have a right to ask me any questions before buying the headphones? Please tell them that -- my carpal tunnel syndrome is acting up answering all these PMs.
tongue.gif

I think some of you probably need to get a thicker skin.
tongue_smile.gif

/me back to A Love Supreme, imagining what it's going to sound like on the HF-2s.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 18, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #674 of 704
Yeah you guys need to chill out and read the actual words that are written and not read anything in to them or assume what someone means or jump on someone for asking for clarification that contains no accusation. He merely asked what would happen with returned ones which are not and should not be represented as new and Todd answered. All the other stuff was just useless static. There's really too much aggression on these forums when it comes to leaping to the defense of another person when there was no offensive action taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back