HF-2!!!
May 16, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #16 of 704
HI All,

The price will remain the same until they are gone.

Cards will be charged early next week for the current orders.

As for their being a special and limited edition that will depend on sales and a limited amount of time. Right now that information is being reserved. I will say that there will be plenty available for a while. As I stated, I will let everyone know when the end is near so that last minute purchasers will have a chance. I will not announce the end of the HF-2 abruptly.

Grado Labs will be making them in batches and that is how we will be shipping them. They will ship as fast as we possibly can and as fast as Grado Labs can build them without disrupting their normal operations.

Todd

May 16, 2009 at 2:07 AM Post #17 of 704
Hello Todd,

Is it possible for you/grado to terminate them balanced (while keeping the warranty)?

May 16, 2009 at 8:53 AM Post #20 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by XXII /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello Todd,

Is it possible for you/grado to terminate them balanced (while keeping the warranty)?

I believe any official grado dealer can recable or reterminate without voiding the warranty

May 16, 2009 at 1:33 PM Post #21 of 704
Can't wait Todd. See you at checkin
smily_headphones1.gif

May 16, 2009 at 5:30 PM Post #23 of 704
I'll definitely be keen to try them at Canjam. However, is it not somewhat impulsive for people to be placing preorders without having heard them or knowing much of anything about how they sound?!

May 16, 2009 at 8:32 PM Post #29 of 704
Woow, no way they are in-ears!

Todd, they are full-sized right? At least you can say that,no?

May 16, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #30 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullseye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woow, no way they are in-ears!

Todd, they are full-sized right? At least you can say that,no?

No they are definitely not in-ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back