HF-2 B stock final count
Mar 11, 2010 at 4:37 AM Post #181 of 185
I think these phones sound really good with rap as well as rock which is a pleasant surprise. One thing I noticed is that these phones will really tell you if you have bad recordings, poorly recorded tracks are almost unlistenable for me with these phones.

Mar 11, 2010 at 7:56 AM Post #182 of 185
I really should check the post office it seems.
tongue.gif

Mar 11, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #183 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by scutzi128 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think these phones sound really good with rap as well as rock which is a pleasant surprise. One thing I noticed is that these phones will really tell you if you have bad recordings, poorly recorded tracks are almost unlistenable for me with these phones.

Really? I find Grados to be EXTREMELY forgiving of poor recordings, I am loving all my old punk music through them right now which I couldn't enjoy on my D5000s.

I wonder what you'd do if you heard bad recordings on something like the HD800? :p

Mar 11, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #184 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by Necrolic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really? I find Grados to be EXTREMELY forgiving of poor recordings, I am loving all my old punk music through them right now which I couldn't enjoy on my D5000s.

I wonder what you'd do if you heard bad recordings on something like the HD800? :p

I'd listen to a PS1, you may think otherwise. I find my HD650 much more forgiving of poor recordings.

Mar 12, 2010 at 2:00 AM Post #185 of 185
Quote:

Originally Posted by trevorlane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd listen to a PS1, you may think otherwise. I find my HD650 much more forgiving of poor recordings.

High end Grados sure, but I never found the RS1 or my HF2s to be hard on poor recordings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back