HF-1 update
Mar 20, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #317 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBB-HF1
Because the 325i already sold, just check my paypal and order to Todd is completed. Hopefully i get one soon kakaka
very_evil_smiley.gif

HAHAHA, first time I posted (on broadband even), and the latest post in the thread wasnt mine.

Todd, get it back soon please, I got a dozen Statics problems left to finish by 3pm.
eek.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:18 PM Post #318 of 583
The only fair thing to do is start this whole thing over, once everything's working and can handle this load.

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:18 PM Post #319 of 583
I can spare another 15 mins tops before I have to leave the house, HF-1 or no HF-1.

Not meant to be I guess.

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:19 PM Post #320 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBB-HF1
Because the 325i already sold, just check my paypal and order to Todd is completed. Hopefully i get one soon kakaka
very_evil_smiley.gif

Thats just quite wrong. There are tons of people that could have ordered headphones ahead of time, but there is a rule that all orders before 12 were not to be counted.

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:20 PM Post #321 of 583
I have to go

I wish i coulda got one

I think that sort of random selection proccess is prolly the only way to avoid this

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:21 PM Post #322 of 583
Quote:

Originally Posted by yellafella321
Thats just quite wrong. There are tons of people that could have ordered headphones ahead of time, but there is a rule that all orders before 12 were not to be counted.

I see no reason for his order to be counted. He's really just being a punk.

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:21 PM Post #324 of 583
actually, it would have been quite fair..had the server been able to handle it.

Quote:

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:22 PM Post #325 of 583
Quote:

Haha, that means his order got dq'ed.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:22 PM Post #326 of 583
I'm just curious, doesn't Todd have to decline pretty much all international orders? That note on all the Grado product pages on Headroom comes to mind.

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:23 PM Post #329 of 583
It is hereby known that on this twentieth day of march in the year of two thousand and six Tyler Oliverson was allocated two hundred dollars ($200) from the Oliverson family bank account to purchase some truly bodacious headphones. It is further understood that purchasing these marvels of the audio world forbids Mr. Oliverson from even mentioning the purchase of any other audio equipment to his most beautiful wife Jodie Oliverson for one year. If said headphones are unable to be obtained Mr. Oliverson agrees to not mention the purchase of any headphones until his birthday ( July 14th). It is also acknowledged that Mrs. Oliverson is the truly the most beautiful woman in the world and by far the most kickass wife. Mr. Oliverson is not worthy.

Offender of Spending (Mr. Oliverson)

The Wife Who Tolerates the Above Offender (Mrs.Oliverson)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back