HF-1 take II
Mar 22, 2006 at 7:13 PM Post #31 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma
Personally I'd prefer a two years minimum and at least 1797 posts.
very_evil_smiley.gif

I think geographic factors should be the main priority: members from the UK should definetely go first b/c we cannot buy grados at decent prices and b/c the food here is terrible.
Also I think is only fair the members starting with "V" should be served first

Mar 22, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #32 of 64
HI All,

First to XXstatic,

I meant no offense and did not think you did either. I was very frustrated with the situation and in rereading my reply I may have been a little harsh - I am sorry.

Apparently GoDaddy put me back on line and it crashed again within minutes. Needless to say we have parted ways. I expect the new host to be serving up a good portion of TTVJ.com very soon - hopefully later today.

3 orders made it through and I will honor them. They were posted after the deadline and I will send them out tomorrow once this web issue is resolved. I will notify those who got through (a miracle???) so you won't have to go through this again.

I'll be posting when things get back to normal and give at least 24 hours notice before we try this sale again.

Todd

Mar 22, 2006 at 7:22 PM Post #33 of 64
Vic:

If I am successful at buying one of these new HF-1s, I would be willing to make certain arrangements to provide you with intervals of listening opportunities.
biggrin.gif

Perhaps I could send my new HF-1s to you every other month for a 30 day auditioning period in exchange for your finest English Trifle. This would indeed have to be an outstanding Trifle made from only the finest ingredients and executed to perfection.
eggosmile.gif

Shipping might get expensive, but we can worry about that later.

All the best,
rudyhf
k1000smile.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 7:29 PM Post #34 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by rudyhf
Vic:

If I am successful at buying one of these new HF-1s, I would be willing to make certain arrangements to provide you with intervals of listening opportunities.
biggrin.gif

Perhaps I could send my new HF-1s to you every other month for a 30 day auditioning period in exchange for your finest English Trifle. This would indeed have to be an outstanding Trifle made from only the finest ingredients and executed to perfection.
eggosmile.gif

Shipping might get expensive, but we can worry about that later.

All the best,
rudyhf
k1000smile.gif

Sounds great to me.

The only problem is that I am not British, but Italian. So if you don't mind I can replace the trifle with some spaghetti carbonara.
Hope you don't mind the change
etysmile.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 10:06 PM Post #35 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
HI All,

First to XXstatic,

I meant no offense and did not think you did either. I was very frustrated with the situation and in rereading my reply I may have been a little harsh - I am sorry.

No apology needed Todd, I can understand the stress you must be going through the last few days.

Hoping things get better for you so you can get back to business as usual.
smily_headphones1.gif

I will be waiting patiently for a chance to own these wonderful cans.

Mar 23, 2006 at 4:31 AM Post #41 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
HI All,

First to XXstatic,

Apparently GoDaddy put me back on line and it crashed again within minutes. Needless to say we have parted ways. I expect the new host to be serving up a good portion of TTVJ.com very soon - hopefully later today.

3 orders made it through and I will honor them. They were posted after the deadline and I will send them out tomorrow once this web issue is resolved. I will notify those who got through (a miracle???) so you won't have to go through this again.

I'll be posting when things get back to normal and give at least 24 hours notice before we try this sale again.

Todd

Out of curisosity, since I own a website, how much bandwidth does ttvj.com use monthly? In a pinch if something like this happens again I could probably host some files for you. I have 1 terabyte of bandwidth.
icon10.gif

Mar 23, 2006 at 4:55 AM Post #42 of 64
Those of you who can't get your hands on an HF-1, I encourage you to try and make it to a local Head-Fi meet near you. Pretty much guaranteed to find a few to give a listen to, and it's always nice to meet fellow carriers of pained wallets
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 23, 2006 at 5:31 AM Post #43 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by kdaq
Those of you who can't get your hands on an HF-1, I encourage you to try and make it to a local Head-Fi meet near you. Pretty much guaranteed to find a few to give a listen to, and it's always nice to meet fellow carriers of pained wallets
smily_headphones1.gif

i don't think i want to hear someones hf-1 b/c of the chance that i might really like the sound, then i'd really be kicking myself for not being able to buy one of my own hf-1's. I would however like to meet others that are suffering from lightness of their wallets.

Mar 23, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #44 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by kdaq
smily_headphones1.gif

I've been to a meet, heard 3 different HF-1, it was like falling for identical triplets. I planned on a 325i, after that meet i'm determined to get an HF-1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back