HF-1 take II
Mar 24, 2006 at 4:46 AM Post #46 of 64
I see Todd's website is up and running. I hope we will see an announcement soon, about the next auction date and time. I imagine he'll have to run a few tests first, to make sure there will be no problems with his new host.

Hopefully, more of us will have a chance at these excellent sounding Grado's.

Mar 24, 2006 at 10:39 PM Post #52 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by alexs
it already happened today at noon...dont you read the updates??

JUST KIDDING!!! ooooh, that was a good one, bet you crapped your pants

Well you just got my bloodpressure up, since I've been checking for Todd's updates every day except today
biggrin.gif

Mar 30, 2006 at 2:42 AM Post #58 of 64
This sale is only going to last about 1 minute before they sell out, if someone orders at 11:59:45 or something is that person eligible? If todd can, can there be a set time calibration for this? Such as calling "the time" number for the exact time and having that as the calibrated time, down to the second?

Mar 30, 2006 at 3:18 AM Post #59 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by seanohue
This sale is only going to last about 1 minute before they sell out, if someone orders at 11:59:45 or something is that person eligible? If todd can, can there be a set time calibration for this? Such as calling "the time" number for the exact time and having that as the calibrated time, down to the second?

you can't order early, and it'll be sold out in less than 3 seconds, i guarantee it.

Mar 30, 2006 at 3:31 AM Post #60 of 64
i realize that, I'm just wondering if todd's order clock is calibrated to that of some sort of standardization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back