HF-1 take II
Mar 22, 2006 at 1:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 64

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

It seems that GoDaddy is not going to cooperate in getting my site back up so I am in the process of having hosted elsewhere. SO, the HF-1 sale is postponed until further notice. I will announce it again here and give everyone 24 hours notice before they are going on sale. I have been assured that the new hosting service can handle the spike that this sale will generate. I ask your patience - the headphones are here and awaiting good homes...

Todd

Mar 22, 2006 at 1:29 AM Post #2 of 64
look forward to take 2
smily_headphones1.gif

appreciate all your efforts
smily_headphones1.gif

If only there were a few more....(hopes)

Mar 22, 2006 at 1:30 AM Post #3 of 64
thanks for the update Todd. I'll be willing to babysit those poor phones for you in the meantime.
wink.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #7 of 64
I am going to do this sale as it was originally set up. I do not have time to run a lottery nor do I want to be accused of any wrong doings should someone not get one. This way when an order gets placed, there will be a time on it and you can verify for yourselves that you got one or didn't.

I am plenty stressed right now - my entire online shop is in vaporville - I appreciate your ideas BUT I did it the way I did for many reasons. I did not anticipate GoDaddy failing so miserably.

Todd

Mar 22, 2006 at 2:02 AM Post #8 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
I am going to do this sale as it was originally set up. I do not have time to run a lottery nor do I want to be accused of any wrong doings should someone not get one. This way when an order gets placed, there will be a time on it and you can verify for yourselves that you got one or didn't.

I am plenty stressed right now - my entire online shop is in vaporville - I appreciate your ideas BUT I did it the way I did for many reasons. I did not anticipate GoDaddy failing so miserably.

Todd

Not trying to blame you of anything Todd, Just trying to offer a suggestion to make it easier for you.

Mar 22, 2006 at 2:25 AM Post #10 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd

Todd

I don't even have a vested interest in getting a pair of these HF-1s, but that, right there, is the sign of a great proprietor.

Mar 22, 2006 at 4:16 AM Post #12 of 64
Sorry to hear about DNS difficulties.

Hope GoDaddy makes it right for you.

And yes, people will most likely abuse this sale like the last one. But still, bravo for making the offer anyways.

Even if it's the very last one.

-Ed

Mar 22, 2006 at 4:19 AM Post #13 of 64
I wonder how many accounts were made just for this...and then these members of the head-fi community will once again disappear into oblivion...

Mar 22, 2006 at 4:29 AM Post #15 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Well, if there isn't a minimum time period of registration here for eligibility for the last sale, it's going to happen.

-Ed

there should be a 50-100 post minimum or minimum time as a member rule. Like 6 months to 1 year. I don't even think i deserve to own a pair yet.
eek.gif

edit: which is why i'm not ordering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back