Hey im not so happy with my sennheiser 280 pros please HELP ARG
Dec 17, 2010 at 4:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

floydfanx6

Head-Fier
basically the headphones are ok,there too bulky and not what im really looking for.
I mainly listen to rock,and some rock fused with electronic music,so mids and highs are very imporant for me
I feel my 280's lack in mids and highs
in the 200 $ -300$ price range what is a good headphone for rock mids and highs
also COMFORT has to be there i listen to a lot of music
This is my first post on this forum but ive been reading a lot i really hope i get some good suggestions :) thank u guys

Dec 17, 2010 at 4:07 AM Post #3 of 5
Grado SR225 or SR325 would be my suggestion. Some might argue that they are not very comfortable but I have no issues wearing mine for hours at a time. The Grados will give you fantastic mids and all the highs you could want. They are considered a fantastic headphone for rock.

Dec 17, 2010 at 4:23 AM Post #5 of 5
I use the Little Dot 1+ amp with my SR325i's and I think the tubes match the Grados very well. They impart a warmer sound, really smoothing out the highs and making the mids richer and fuller. I A/B/C'ed my Grados against my iPod, computer, and amp/DAC and the improvement was pretty huge. But that is not to say they won't or don't sound good unamped...they do, but they are a different animal IMO when they are unamped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back