Help with Tv headphones
Jul 12, 2013 at 5:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

noobftw1989

New Head-Fier
hi all, Im new to the forum so i hope my post is by the rules :) i tried searching the forum for an answer but there is none catered to my question and i need some help before purchasing.
Im wanting some Tv headphones and i am looking at the Sennheiser Hd 429/439/449, just wanted to know which ones would be best for comfort and watching tv, will mainly be for tv shows and movies, i will not be using these headphones with any type of Mp3 player, they are mostly to plug directly into the Tv or computer sound card, if you have any other suggestions on different brands that would be awesome also but i really like the look of these cans and iv heard there light weight and can be warn for long periods of time and they are also closed back headphones which is a must, thanks in advance

Jul 12, 2013 at 8:15 AM Post #2 of 6
How far is your TV from where you usually watch? I have found that a bluetooth transmitter plugged in to the TV's headphone jack and a set of Meelectronics Air-fi 32s is a really good combo. If you don't want to go to that level of trouble, the Senns would work fine and you could always by a longer 3.5mm extension from someplace like Monoprice for under $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back