Help With IEM's
Sep 20, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #16 of 18
I'm not sure if the R-50 will have enough bass for the OP's music? But I might be wrong, I haven't listened to them myself, have only had the dba02.

EPH-100 is nice, but its deep insertion put the driver so close to your ears, it seems that durability can be a concern due to moisture build up during workout.
I think the GR07 is a better IEM for running, and sound nicer to my ears than the EPH.

As for the se215, the cable of the clear colored one turns green easily especially if you take them out often. The black ones don't have this problem. Other than the color, I think they are the same.

Sep 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:
I'm not sure if the R-50 will have enough bass for the OP's music? But I might be wrong, I haven't listened to them myself, have only had the dba02.

EPH-100 is nice, but its deep insertion put the driver so close to your ears, it seems that durability can be a concern due to moisture build up during workout.
I think the GR07 is a better IEM for running, and sound nicer to my ears than the EPH.

As for the se215, the cable of the clear colored one turns green easily especially if you take them out often. The black ones don't have this problem. Other than the color, I think they are the same.

Alright. How does the UE TF10 Compare to those?

Sep 20, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #18 of 18
Hi guys,

I am new here and just bought DUNU Tai Chi. I find it a great value product so I write a simple impression for it.

Highly recommend you to try it. I have CK 100 and ER4P both great but they are different from Tai Chi.

Tai Chi's sound is natural and fun depend on the setting you can enjoy different sounds . DUNU rep Rocky mention the not easily fatigued feature, I totally agree with that. And thanks to tinyman392, I actually decide to buy one after read his review
bigsmile_face.gif

Nice budget tunable Earphone DUNU DN-19 Tai Chi

Today at 12:54 am

[img]http://cdn.head-fi.org/e/ec/50x50px-ZC-ec832a9a_avatar-120-1.jpg[/img]

Reviewed by a00286533
Pros: Great for value, Tunable, some earphone just add tuning feature but somehow fails. It's with great price and loads of accessories
Cons: A little bit humble in the appearance. Brand is not so well known. It's not so easy to show off your new toy. lack a little bit extension on both end compare to Top end model.

Just give a general impression.

DN-19 is basically overall 4.5 out of 5 stars earphone. It 's pretty good in every aspects but can't call the most outstanding model in separated field.It's not fancy enough to beat Monster. Not clear as ER4P etc. However, it has quite comfortable, neutral sound. It's not harsh at all. Low might be a little bit more than average. Tunable feature is yet another pretty cool feature. You can adjust it to get the sound you prefer without needing to pay two pair of earphones.

Considering the fact in earphone market that if you want to get higher performance, You have to pay at least 2 to N~~~~~ times of money to get the extra 0.5 star in the end. I guess it's one of the best to buy with $100 ~ 200 price range. Great choice to advance to Mid-end  price range but with High end performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back