Help with closed cans under 100 dollars
Dec 4, 2017 at 6:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Electrolite

100+ Head-Fier
Hello I'm waiting for my SHP9500, as I'm very anxious I'm already planning for my next can, a closed one.

I have a list of some headphones I found interesting:

- Sony MDR V6 - Lots of positive feedback but the treble tendency scares me a little, heard people saying the sound was kinda strange and unnatural.

- Shure 440 - Kinda the signature of the Sony but some good reviews I read prefer the sound of the Shure, I prefer the design of the Sony tho and I hear these cans are very bass light (not that I'm a bass head person).

- M40x - Maybe the safest bet, I think I will like the fun sound of it, but it's more expensive so I'm kinda forced to buy it refurbished/used.

As you know there are a lot of headphones, so if anyone has other recommendations, please put them here. I also would love some opinion on the headphones on the list, specially if you own more than one of them so you can make some compassion between them.

I think this idea of comparing these classic headphones of the list already happened in multiple topics, but people's opinion change so much with music that it doesn't hurt to ask as well. I'm not sure who I should believe in these reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back