Help please
Oct 5, 2012 at 2:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

peterkim020993

New Head-Fier
So I was looking at headphones and I really wanted to try the ath-m50 but i didnt want to spend $150 on a pair of headphones without a detachable cable. I looked further into other headphones and i really liked the sound of sennheisers so i was deciding between the hd 380's and the audio technica pro mk700. Basically, i just want headphones for movies, music, etc. that have a nice clear bass and that are comfortable that are $200 and under amd they must have a detachable cable!!!! very important HELP PLEASE

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:50 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:
So I was looking at headphones and I really wanted to try the ath-m50 but i didnt want to spend $150 on a pair of headphones without a detachable cable. I looked further into other headphones and i really liked the sound of sennheisers so i was deciding between the hd 380's and the audio technica pro mk700. Basically, i just want headphones for movies, music, etc. that have a nice clear bass and that are comfortable that are $200 and under amd they must have a detachable cable!!!! very important HELP PLEASE

Heya,

Ultrasone PRO 750 (black & grey version)
Shure SRH840
Brainwavz HM5

Very best,

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:51 AM Post #3 of 7
Be aware that the MK 700's are very tight clamping and uncomfortable. They are also very unbalanced ...  heavy with muddy bass. I own a pair. They are my least favorite headphone.

Oct 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #4 of 7
I heard a lot of great things about ultrasone headphones. Do you know why they stick out from other headphones? Now all i have to do is choose between the SRH840 and the pro 750. thank you guys for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back