Help my co - worker STINKS!!!
Jul 9, 2007 at 12:30 AM Post #47 of 67
Do a stealth application of this stuff on top of his chair. When he sits down, he will realize that he needs to clean up his act. Even the boss will give him the day off to take a shower!

http://www.liquidass.com/
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 9, 2007 at 1:03 AM Post #49 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy thread-resurrection Batman!

I'll admit this is one thread I don't mind being brought back from the dead. Never saw this before.

Wonder if the problem ever got solved?

Jul 9, 2007 at 1:22 AM Post #50 of 67
My nose is not that sensitive, so I do not be bothered much by odor.
People in my work place said a specific person is smelly, but I rarely recognise it. Bad nose sometimes is a bliss. Something bothers more than that is ... the lady got dark dirt under her finger nails. All 10 of them.

But this guy...I met in the bus makes all people including me want to die. He sat on the first row in the bus, right next to the driver, I sat on at the end of the bus and I still can smell the odor. He is a freakin skunk.

I understand that people can not really notice their own odor other than others. But how can they not know it when the odor is that stinky?

I sometimes wonder where those odor come from.

Is it what he eat?
is it his specific culture or belief?
is it some sort of medical condition?
or plain simple laziness?

Jul 9, 2007 at 1:27 AM Post #51 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by amphead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do a stealth application of this stuff on top of his chair. When he sits down, he will realize that he needs to clean up his act. Even the boss will give him the day off to take a shower!

http://www.liquidass.com/
very_evil_smiley.gif

Geez, what were you doing? Searching this forum for B.O.? Or, stinky coworker perhaps?
blink.gif

Jul 9, 2007 at 2:28 AM Post #52 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elec /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's funny is that my employer is actually a "fragrance sensitive workplace" or some crap like that, which basically means "Don't wear too much cologne or perfume because some people are allergic or get headaches". Personally, I'd apply that same policy to someone with bad BO, it's a similar issue...just on the other end of the spectrum.

I'm sorry, but that has got to be the biggest wuss-thing I have ever heard. "Fragrance sensitive workplace." ROFLMAO

I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this, but I've got some Cabernet Sauvignon in me and I'm feeling a bit sprightly.

Jul 9, 2007 at 2:29 AM Post #53 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy thread-resurrection Batman!

If you look at his recent post, you can see he did a search with "navy" in it.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/search...archid=4900328

see the top ones he has brought back from the "dead", and look at his recent post to compare.

Jul 9, 2007 at 2:31 AM Post #54 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elec /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you could figure out WHY she smells, this could be a good opportunity for you. If she's hot and nice (but smelly), the other guys are probably passing on her. If her smellage could be corrected, you could be just the guy to help her do it! And then you'd have a nice, smart, hot, sweet smelling GF
biggrin.gif

I love natural chicks. Does she not shave her legs and underarms, too? I only dig this on blondes, though. REAL blondes, if you get my meaning.

Of course, I've got to lure them into the hot tub or bubble bath before the beast wit 2 backs is made, ya know?

Jul 9, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #55 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry, but that has got to be the biggest wuss-thing I have ever heard. "Fragrance sensitive workplace." ROFLMAO

I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this, but I've got some Cabernet Sauvignon in me and I'm feeling a bit sprightly.

Ok, now you've gone and done it!
I am going to get another bottle of good port!
blink.gif

Jul 9, 2007 at 7:07 AM Post #57 of 67
Man I hope I don't smell. :/ I shower 1-2x a day and use deoderant so hopefully that does the trick. Oh and mouth hygiene too.

Jul 10, 2007 at 2:21 PM Post #59 of 67
I would tell him.
Or sneak into his office while he's away, and place a bottle of shampoo on his desk.
tongue.gif

Jul 10, 2007 at 2:46 PM Post #60 of 67
Man this reminds me of this one guy in my Spanish class last semester...

I always sat next to the door which is at the back of the class (my spot of choice), and everytime this guy would come into class I would get a big wiff of his insane supernatural stench. He always wore the exact same clothes: sweatpants, running shoes, t-shirt, and a windbreaker over it. It smelled like he used the clothes to run in or play tennis or something (he had a tennis racket with him too), and he never ever washed his clothes. So he would walk by and go sit in the middle of this group of people on the other side of the room...I dont know how they stood it all semester... after a while I just wanted to yell at him to wash his *****ing clothes. I mean it was bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back