HELP asap! Sennheiser HD25-1 II
Sep 4, 2010 at 11:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

CheckYoSelf

New Head-Fier
I just recieved them and want to know how to swap the ear pads? I want to swap them with the spare ones that come with the headphones. BTW are they velour if anyone knows?

Thanks

Sep 4, 2010 at 12:02 PM Post #2 of 6
Yes, the spare ones are velour.

To swap the pads, just pull the current one out from the inside of the cups, it should slip right out.  Easy way to put on pads is to flip the vinyl "flaps" inside out first, line it up against the cups, then pull the flaps back over the cups.

Sep 4, 2010 at 12:09 PM Post #3 of 6
1. Just flip the tiny strip of 'elastic' band straddling on the pad's edge.

2.Before you put the spare pad onto the headphones, it helps to flip the band backwards on itself. 

3. Align the pad onto the headphone and flip the band to 'lock' the pad in place.

Hope it helps..

Sep 4, 2010 at 9:52 PM Post #5 of 6
use your thumb and forefinger, pinch at the elastic band and it will create a small gap, use your fingernail and gently flip it over, continue throughout until the pad comes off...

Sep 5, 2010 at 7:43 AM Post #6 of 6
Thanks guys I managed to replace them :wink: Both feel great. Just for interest and because I'm thinking about purchasing a coloured velour set, including Velour Earpads. Does anyone know how to replace these? Again thanks alot guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back