Help a bro out! :: HiFiMan RE-400 vs Etymotic HF5 vs Rock-it R-50 vs Vsonic GR07 ::
May 2, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #16 of 18
  Thanks! I've been considering those as well, but just couldn't find them anywhere. Do you know if Penonaudio is a reliable seller? Most online sellers have problems shipping to India, I've heard.

I haven't used them personally, but others have said they are reliable, their customer service is also supposed to be very good, so maybe send them an email to ask about India shipping.

May 4, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #17 of 18

I haven't used them personally, but others have said they are reliable, their customer service is also supposed to be very good, so maybe send them an email to ask about India shipping.

Thanks, I've done that, but it seems they're having a long holiday in China for Labour Day. Let's hope everything works out.

And thanks everyone for being so helpful!. I checked out the RHAs and now I'm even more confused. ;P

May 5, 2014 at 7:42 AM Post #18 of 18
And thanks everyone for being so helpful!. I checked out the RHAs and now I'm even more confused. ;P

It actually depends on what you want to get, sound wise. The flattest response is the Etymotic, good for audio editing or engineering, but not for all genre of music. Others such as the RHA has considerably more bass than the Etymotics, which could be better for music listening, though they are still balanced sounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back