HELLO everyone,I love headphone and will discuss HP with you
Aug 17, 2008 at 1:57 PM Post #16 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enthusia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you take a picture of yourself laying on the headphones, or on a bed full of headphones throwing them into the air like money? That would really make me happy
smily_headphones1.gif

LOL, just imagining that is making me laugh.

Well, you got a nice collection of headphones there, especially the woodies. you got all the ATH woddie range in there?

Aug 17, 2008 at 2:24 PM Post #19 of 69
welcome 铁三角板,I have read your thread over there(耳机大家谈) for a long time already. Now you are here which I think is very good. You will find here is really head-fi!
darthsmile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATHFAN铁三角饭 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
20080817_fbb13657c384c6941d4c7uZquliYJ1yW.jpg

Hello dear everyone I'm from China,my chinese name is 铁三角饭。The ENGLISH meaning is ATHFAN,I love the headphone very much.
Last year,I came to the excellent world of headphone ,and loving them more and more.The most brand I LOVE is ATH ,GRADO,bayer,and STAX.Wish we can discuss the headphone in this forum with happy mood.

MY BLOG é“三角é¥*çš„åšå®¢ _ 新浪åšå®¢

Aug 17, 2008 at 2:38 PM Post #20 of 69
You were a Headphoneus Supremus before you arrived with your very big splash! Please tell us what kind of music you like and and what are your favorite headphones so the rest of us can rush out and buy a few of them too.
wink_face.gif

Aug 17, 2008 at 3:20 PM Post #22 of 69
Athfan, you a mini-meet waiting to happen
k701smile.gif
. Like to hear some opinions of your headphones. Can't wait to see when you go headphone amp shopping or if you get the recable bug?

Aug 17, 2008 at 6:14 PM Post #23 of 69
Welcome ATH-Fan!! You have a nice collection. I'm sure your wallet is as thin as hair by now.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM Post #24 of 69
What a coincidence us having the same nickname around here. Too bad we don't have the same headphone collection.
tongue_smile.gif

I think everyone will love and appreciate your reviews on these headphones since you have more than enough headphones to compare with. So which are your favorites? and why?

Thanks!
atsmile.gif

Aug 17, 2008 at 6:29 PM Post #26 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by wae5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please tell us what kind of music you like and and what are your favorite headphones ...

x2!

We want details! I can see a lot from the photos in your blog (but can't read the text). What are your favorite tracks to show off the collection?

Can you rank your phones in your opinon of (a) sound quality, (b) comfort for your head, and (c) isolation/containment if they are closed (most were, it seems).

How do you choose one when you put a fave CD or LP on?

Aug 17, 2008 at 6:58 PM Post #27 of 69
outstanding collection! welcome to head-fi.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back