HELLO everyone,I love headphone and will discuss HP with you
Aug 18, 2008 at 3:59 AM Post #46 of 69
Holy crap man thats a lot of headphones
atsmile.gif
I would like to have listened to that many different ones, let alone own them. How do you like the ATH-2000 compared to the rest?

Aug 19, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #47 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by catscratch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, wonderful collection. Nice to see a new member on head-fi that knows their stuff for a change.

What's that you have driving the 007? Is that a 007t2? I'd post the mandatory "007 needs more power" reply and suggest building a Blue Hawaii
icon10.gif

007 Mk1 is definitely my favorite headphone, too. I have no idea what Stax were thinking with the Mk2. It seems that to eliminate the adjustment noise (which most head-fi'ers call "bass fart") they ended up screwing up the midrange and deep bass. The Mk2 is still a very nice headphone, probably the best currently in production even, but I don't like seeing a company take a step back in the quality of its products.

Oh, and where's the K1000?

P.S. I'd suggest putting each individual reply in the same post, so you don't have to spam 1000s of consecutive posts in one thread.

I drive the 007 with 007TA
Blue Hawaii is better than 007TA(2),but so expensive

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smeed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy crap man thats a lot of headphones
atsmile.gif
I would like to have listened to that many different ones, let alone own them. How do you like the ATH-2000 compared to the rest?

ATH AD2000 is a HP like 650,it is not stink,with calmness and neutral,for long time listening

Aug 19, 2008 at 1:16 AM Post #51 of 69
Welcome to Head-Fi.
Looking at your collection, it's hard to imagine what else you can get. It's already so comprehensive.

Aug 19, 2008 at 1:19 AM Post #52 of 69
Hi ATHFAN 铁三角饭,welcome to Head-fi

Impressive collection that you have.

I think that you are the Fitz of Audio Technica...

I've seen your Blog, 2 Leatherheads... you make me jealous...

What are the audio technicas at the bottom left hand?

cheers.

Aug 19, 2008 at 4:11 AM Post #54 of 69
I do hope they are all real and not rebranded Chinese products, arent they?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Having only one main headphone I just wonder where do you get your time to listen yours. Most probably you go in bad with ATH W5000 and wake up with L3000, going to have breakfast with GS1000 and driving/biking/walking to your work, assuming you have a job, with W1000 etc...

Hey, just to helping you out of your headphone "misery", why dont you sell me yours W2002, for a nice price, cos you wouldnt even notice do not have one around anyway
wink_face.gif

Other than that, WELCOME! You have a lot to explain, so make some time, which wouldnt be easy
evil_smiley.gif
, cos you will not get away with posting the pics only!

Aug 19, 2008 at 4:51 AM Post #55 of 69
Welcome to Head-Fi! Indeed a nice selection you have there. I'd have to clone my ears for that kind of a collection.
wink.gif

You are your own Chi-CanJam waiting to happen. Do let us know which are your favorites!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 19, 2008 at 11:52 PM Post #58 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdSky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi ATHFAN 铁三角饭,welcome to Head-fi

Impressive collection that you have.

I think that you are the Fitz of Audio Technica...

I've seen your Blog, 2 Leatherheads... you make me jealous...

What are the audio technicas at the bottom left hand?

cheers.

at the bottom left hand?It is A1000,the art monitor HP of ATH

Quote:

Originally Posted by luoo1984 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
welcome, what do you prepare to buy next ?

Maybe SONY R10,but it is too expensive that I can't afford.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do hope they are all real and not rebranded Chinese products, arent they?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Having only one main headphone I just wonder where do you get your time to listen yours. Most probably you go in bad with ATH W5000 and wake up with L3000, going to have breakfast with GS1000 and driving/biking/walking to your work, assuming you have a job, with W1000 etc...

Hey, just to helping you out of your headphone "misery", why dont you sell me yours W2002, for a nice price, cos you wouldnt even notice do not have one around anyway
wink_face.gif

Other than that, WELCOME! You have a lot to explain, so make some time, which wouldnt be easy
evil_smiley.gif
, cos you will not get away with posting the pics only!

I have no time to listen all of them.The reason i brought them is to compare them. enjoy many kind of sound. THE W2002is 9.9new, and I will not listen it,then,I will not sell it ,because I love it.I think W2002 mabe is the most beautiful HP in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back