HeAudio 1.3, 1.2B and the new JADE Stat Headphones
Nov 25, 2008 at 8:03 AM Post #1,696 of 2,677
Ian...The Jade are in another league with comparison to the 950s...They really pull me into the music...detailed and enveloping...I'm a happy camper
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 25, 2008 at 9:19 AM Post #1,697 of 2,677
Quote:

Originally Posted by juzmister /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ian...The Jade are in another league with comparison to the 950s...They really pull me into the music...detailed and enveloping...I'm a happy camper
smily_headphones1.gif

Great to hear/read, Juz. Certainly confirms the other Head-Fi comments comparing them favouably to a HE90 experience.

Keep enjoying, my friend, keep enjoying....

Nov 26, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #1,703 of 2,677
Dear All,

Now I'm Using my OIIMk1 and SR-Omega (Omega1) with my Rudistor Coriolan2. The sound was heaven for me, do you think I need to buy this Jade? I'm really interesting in but will it be substitute or compliment for the other two STAX?

Nov 26, 2008 at 4:45 AM Post #1,705 of 2,677
Quote:

Originally Posted by peeradonn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear All,

Now I'm Using my OIIMk1 and SR-Omega (Omega1) with my Rudistor Coriolan2. The sound was heaven for me, do you think I need to buy this Jade? I'm really interesting in but will it be substitute or compliment for the other two STAX?

Yes you need to buy a set of Jade's
regular_smile .gif

Actually you have a great system and as you say "The sound was heaven for me" so what you need to do is STOP READING THIS THREAD!!!!

Nov 26, 2008 at 4:45 AM Post #1,706 of 2,677
Quote:

Originally Posted by peeradonn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear All,

If it is heaven for you, why do you need to try anything else?
smily_headphones1.gif

The sound signature of Jade was very different from OII MK2, with Ray Samuels Amp. But I have no idea how it will sound with coriolan and I suspect the comparison would be effected by the source you have also.

Nov 26, 2008 at 8:05 AM Post #1,707 of 2,677
Dear All,

Thanks for your comment, I really think I'm in heaven with those stax brother but sometimes I just need to have some new electrostatic taste. I can't really afford that He90 and I heard that HE60 is not on par with the Omega's.
frown.gif

If Jade have different taste than stax brothers and I should try it please recommend me but If jade is worse or substitute to the stax brother's signature ( which will be a waste!) please stop me here before I send my money to Head-direct
atsmile.gif

For your reference, I'm using Weiss Minerva 24/192 Firewire DAC connect via Audioquest 1394-3 Firewire cable to my PC running foobar2000 with Wasapi driver. I'm also using power cable and interconnect solution from stefan audio art's endorphin cable system in full balance mode.

Nov 26, 2008 at 9:50 AM Post #1,708 of 2,677
Quote:

Originally Posted by powertoold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw you were selling off a lot of your headphones a while ago. Did you want to switch to speakers or something?
popcorn.gif

No switch. I just haven't had much time to listen to headphones, so I'm sending them to places where they can be better utilized.
smile_phones.gif

Nov 26, 2008 at 8:56 PM Post #1,710 of 2,677
Quote:

Originally Posted by RDK845 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it is heaven for you, why do you need to try anything else?
smily_headphones1.gif

Because it is part of the irrational things that we crazy, mixed up, impulsive Head-Fiers do. We don't question it, we just do it.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back