Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Jul 3, 2009 at 8:46 PM Post #1,351 of 1,734
So I was listening to my C-3s a few minutes ago, and started to notice an issue on the left side. Turns out that the left connection doesn't work right, and the sound partially fades out depending on how you wiggle the connector. I've tried removing and reinserting it but no go. Needless to say I'm not impressed. Pissed off beyond description is more accurate.

Jul 5, 2009 at 1:43 AM Post #1,353 of 1,734
Only a few months. I did finally get ahold of them and they told me to send an email so they can start the RMA process. I haven't received a response yet, but we'll see how it goes on monday. I just hope I can have them fixed and back in my possession before the 16th. I'm kind of worried about the repair process as well. Apparently they "peel" back the faceplate to work on them. I hope they return with the same shade of clear gray faceplate and in good shape...

Jul 6, 2009 at 6:55 PM Post #1,355 of 1,734
Got my impressions done last thursday, kind of a weird feeling! Sent them out the same day Fedex ground so with the holiday they should be at the lab this thursday, can't wait! I'll try and post some pics of my molds later.

Jul 6, 2009 at 7:01 PM Post #1,356 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by MindfluX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanx to this thread I've ordered the C3-Pro with custom color last week.

Still deciding on the color. My first idea is a solid white shell with a transparent layer on top.

Just take a standard color, they ******* up mine custom color

Jul 7, 2009 at 9:26 PM Post #1,357 of 1,734
my IEMs are giving me trouble, the left monitor is super quiet and the right one is normal volume if not louder then usual. Has anyone else had this problem?

While they're in the shop I might get the faceplate redone because I was never happy with the pink I ended up with on the outside.

Jul 8, 2009 at 3:32 AM Post #1,359 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my IEMs are giving me trouble, the left monitor is super quiet and the right one is normal volume if not louder then usual. Has anyone else had this problem?

While they're in the shop I might get the faceplate redone because I was never happy with the pink I ended up with on the outside.

Gatto,
My son's had the same problem.. I emailed Andre and he sent me an RMA right away and they fixed them for free. Apparently, I pushed some wax up into them when cleaning but they still did not charge me for the fix..

BTW.. Nice to here from you again..

Jul 8, 2009 at 3:45 AM Post #1,360 of 1,734
So mine shipped out from the lab today so should be here later this week but with all this problem talk, I'm starting to get worried

Jul 8, 2009 at 3:36 PM Post #1,362 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saintkeat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WHAT?! yours shipped out already?? i think mine hasn't.... =.../

Yeah, I got a message from PayPal with a tracking number as well as an email from Andre saying they were shipped. Hopefully they will be here by Friday, burn in over the weekend, review on Monday or Tuesday but knowing the United States Postal Service..... probably won't get here until next Monday or Tuesday.

Jul 8, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #1,363 of 1,734
I did pay 455 USD on June 29, but I see no shipping status change for the free impression kit. The U.S. Postal Service website still notes they have received a notification from Alien Ears to send a package.

... I got a feeling this order will take long when I think it needs to be shipped to Europe back and forth
frown.gif

Jul 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM Post #1,365 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
USPS tracking is notorious for being crap. I usually get the package before it even shows tracking.

Ok, thanx for your reply. I've no experience with USPS, I'm used to DHL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back