Hearyourself.com custom IEM discussion thread
Nov 10, 2008 at 11:10 PM Post #691 of 1,734
does anyone know which way to connect the UE cable to these? do we have the etched "R" and "L" letters facing away from the face or towards?

Nov 10, 2008 at 11:18 PM Post #692 of 1,734
My UE cables are mounted with the etched Rt and Lt facing my skin. with the little indented slot facing outward The positive terminal will then facing toward the rear of the monitor

I use a simply multi-meter to coninuity test the terminals for Rt Lt / Pos-Neg.

Nov 11, 2008 at 1:31 PM Post #693 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomy3555 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DG,

They really do look awsome!!!

I think the novelty of clear has run out for me. The solids look so much nicer.
I think because their sheen shows better in a dark solid color.

I really like my C-3's but I'm gonna have to get some Livewires or Freq's (if they ever come back) just so I'll know once and for all if there is a difference. UE's are still way out of my price range. But i'll tell you what. If I do ever win a Lottery I'll spring for UE 11's for the first ten people that answered this thread.

Thanks. Actually i wanted to go clear because i was thinking that if there are earwax in the IEM i would be able to see. But the idea of black and white just struck my mind so i decided to go for it.

Nov 11, 2008 at 3:20 PM Post #694 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesperateGhost /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm 17 going 18 so i don't think you are old. the GazettE is a JRock band, not many people know unless you live in Japan. Don't worry your IEM will reach you within 5 days. They ship by EMS.

hah I am only 16 I would love to see someone younger then I with this much damn audio equipment
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2008 at 4:12 PM Post #697 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
look in my sig
smily_headphones1.gif
I think that is a decent amount of stuff for a Junior..... but I have a much better theatre in my home then my portable rig but still...

ok you win. I also have a better surround system in my room. Gonna get a tube desktop amp soon.

Nov 11, 2008 at 4:45 PM Post #698 of 1,734
yeah I like tube amps also but my home theatre it requires way to much power I have 5 integrated circuit amps along with a processor lets just say my dad is a audio FREAK for all intents and purposes
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 12, 2008 at 1:12 AM Post #704 of 1,734
How long was your guys' turnaround time for the hearyourselfs?

Nov 12, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #705 of 1,734
Quote:

Originally Posted by graj08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How long was your guys' turnaround time for the hearyourselfs?

My turnaround time was only 15 days & that was with custom logos. I was very impressed, especially when it's at a time that the influx of their orders has had to increase quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back