1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Heaphones for 200-250$

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by imusiclover, Jan 5, 2013.
  1. iMusicLover
    Now i have Sennheiser HD 515 i want to go for something new what about sennheiser hd 598 
    I like Rock, Pop, R&B, Vocal, Instrumental music. Recomend me Headphones worth 200-250$ ? Huge Diference will be if i upgrade from HD 515 (55$)  to 200-250$ headphones?

2. Enigma29
    The HD 598 is a very subjective headphone id say, its good for vocals and instruments and has a really nice and clear soundstage without needing an amp, but for other things it may lack bass in your opinion. The bass IS there but its not really punchy and that way the vocals are clearer and nicer imo.
    I personaly really like the HD 598 with the dial for bass on my speakers (which i use for volume adjusting on my headphones) just veeery slightly turned up (like really slightly, if neutral was 1 then mine is on like 1.1) so it MIGHT not be ideal for R&B.
    But headphones are a really subjective thing and i dont really have experience with any other headphones in that price range.

3. iMusicLover
    i want to sold my Sennheiser HD 515, where i could found HD515 vs HD 518 Comparision review ? 

4. iMusicLover
    500$ max budged for headphones & dac 

5. asdfghjkzxcvbnm
    Quote:
    wow 55$? That is such a good price! Where did you get it?

6. iMusicLover
    What about Beyerdinamic DT 880/990  Sennheiser HD 600/650, Fostex T50RP Moded ? if i buy used, i fit in 500$ Used Hp's Amp/DAc ?

7. iMusicLover
    Up!