Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Jun 25, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #3,332 of 4,123
A month ago (May 28) I received an email from Robert confirming payment and this statement concerning the 5TX:
" I am just testing the circuit boards. So they will ship soon…"
Hopefully he hasn't run into too much trouble testing and will soon be finished. 

Jul 12, 2015 at 4:57 PM Post #3,334 of 4,123
none I've heard about. I made my payment back toward the end of April and he told me then the shipping date would be in May. Since then, he hasn't bothered to reply to my emails, let alone deliver the product. Luckily, I'm still getting great performance from my 4g. If/when I get the 5tx, I'm going to do a fair amount of comparison testing before sending the 4g back to him. My question is, is he even taking orders at the moment? Maybe he's absconded. Might be interesting to go online and see if you can place an order with a human being. Might learn something.

Jul 12, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #3,335 of 4,123
I'm assuming he's taking orders since you can place an order on his site.  I'm interested in purchasing the 5TX but will hold off on placing an order until people who pre-ordered on here start receiving theirs.  The communications silence people have been reporting on here are quite concerning though.

Jul 12, 2015 at 6:57 PM Post #3,336 of 4,123
I made my payment using cash in my PayPal account. Therefore, I was just able to start the resolution process by having PayPay contact Robert on my behalf and deliver my complaint to him. This is not an actual claim yet but the case will automatically close on Aug. 1, unless it's resolved before then or I escalate it into a claim. One other note for those who made their payments on Paypal: you have 180 days from date of purchase to open a case against the seller,

Jul 13, 2015 at 1:29 AM Post #3,338 of 4,123
  Well that is long past haha. Seriously guys it is worth the wait!!! just hang on!

Seriously, i know Arrow is a good amp but Rob needs to learn how to do business professionally especially in customer service and commit to deadline. It is CRUCIAL to success in any industry. Although I really love the Arrow, I will not support to that unprofessional manner.

Jul 13, 2015 at 5:30 PM Post #3,339 of 4,123
Jul 13, 2015 at 6:00 PM Post #3,340 of 4,123

Seriously, i know Arrow is a good amp but Rob needs to learn how to do business professionally especially in customer service and commit to deadline. It is CRUCIAL to success in any industry. Although I really love the Arrow, I will not support to that unprofessional manner.

the down side to meeting deadlines with his one man show, and dedication to perfection, would be recalls? or worse yet, nothing blank void, devoid,

he knows what he's doing, and how he has to go about doing it, and what it will take to get it done, like I said he's a one man show! for what he's put out, only the best little amp this side of the milkey way!

as far as I'm concerned he can take all the time he needs, better that then him closing up shop because he can't meet our expectations of professional businessism?

bad Robert, you stop what your doing and get with our program, naughty, to the corner, quit your daydreaming of changing the world thru what is it that you call it? an amp what lifier? I never heard of such a thing, it can't be done, now go to dental school and get in line with the rest of us muggles, pay your taxes, and be a good little boy, and???

holy crap I can't imagine a world without my Headstage Arrow? eeeck, yicks, gleeerk, could you? my comute to and from work would be a dull grey, montone, thank god Robert colors outside the lines, and does what he does, I am grateful for what little I have, and what Robert has added to it!

anyway Robert take your time and keep up your great work! I believe in you, we will all be hear when you are ready reveal your work of creation!

cheers!

Jul 14, 2015 at 2:53 AM Post #3,341 of 4,123
Yes but the main problem is not so much about missing deadlines and having people wait for really, really long times. Its about not communicating at all, which leads to an annoying uncertainty. If you've taken orders, you kind of owe it to people to keep them updated. Replying to every email might be a lot of work but seriously sending a mass email or posting an update on the site once a month isn't an unbearable amount of work, even if its a one man company. It's literally one hour work, which happens to make a significant difference in people's expectations.

Jul 14, 2015 at 3:41 AM Post #3,342 of 4,123
totally agree, people who are defending robert slack in replying to emails and concerns are not doing him any good at all 

such a shame he produces great products but has the worst customer service ever, never ever would i do business with such a person  again 

man he is making me angry and testing my patience,

Jul 14, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #3,343 of 4,123
Right. i posted an inference to what you should be able to do now about it but just to make it clear: Robert wants everybody to pay him via PaPpal. That obligates him per their rules. If he fails to deliver, you should get your money back through PayPal's problem resolution process. The only semi-condition I found online was that you should open a problem resolution case within 180 days of the purchase (I opened one up a couple of days ago). If it has been longer than that, I would advise you to still open a case against him. At the very least, the first step provides another communication avenue whereby you state your grievance and PayPay delivers the message to him for you. 

P.S. That Robert uses PayPal does say something about his honesty. So if you have no qualms about that, then, fcuk it, wait it out. My Arrow 4g gives me all the patience I need.

Jul 14, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #3,344 of 4,123
it  would take 10 seconds to write an update on his site that he still is working on his device and also at least we know he is till alive, maybe he is ill or deceased or in prison, we need to know what is going on with him 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back