Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Jun 23, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #3,316 of 4,123
I ordered mine in May 2014! I was told back in March that is have my 5TX in April. I'm still waiting and my emails have not been replied to. I have had enough and have asked for a refund. Never again Robert!

Just out of curiosity which one did you order in May 2014? The 5TX wasn't available then(?)

Jun 23, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #3,317 of 4,123
  thats not acceptable on all acoounts

I ordered mine in May 2014! I was told back in March that is have my 5TX in April. I'm still waiting and my emails have not been replied to. I have had enough and have asked for a refund. Never again Robert!

Sadly this is what ordering from Robert is. I, and most who have dealt with him before, know/knew this when purchasing and I am not surprised at all that it is taking this time. Trust me, it will be worth it. have a little faith :)

Jun 23, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #3,319 of 4,123
After a while, I'm coming back to this thread and seeing same old complains 
wink.gif

I have been waiting for around 14 months (yes 14) for my 4g. No email, No nothing.

Jun 24, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #3,327 of 4,123
I had the Shadow and the Hornet and I demoed I demoed a few other models and the Arrow 5P sounds better last over 20 hrs and is smaller along with more controls such as: Bass Boost, treble Boost and where the bass hits. But the good thing about Rays amps is I can go to the stores and buy one right away.

Jun 24, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #3,328 of 4,123
I currenly have the RSA Shadow and the HRT dsp. The 5P is very close to the Shadow when it comes to SQ and stage and it has those bass and treble controls. The Shadow battery lasts longer. The HRT dsp is far behind those two.

Jun 24, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #3,329 of 4,123
i was wondering as just an amp how would the alo mk3 B compare to headstage arrow amps

Jun 25, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #3,330 of 4,123
I bought the Arrow g4 a couple or three years ago without much hassle at all. In fact, the original was giving me some trouble and Robert sent a replacement, no charge, real quick. All I had to do was send back the original after receiving the replacement, which I am still enjoying to the max. Then Jan. 2015 he offered me the 5tx for $249 in exchange for my 4g. He was real quick with his replies (4 total) before I made payment. I made my payment via PayPal April 17 and received a confirmation email from Robert saying it would ship in May. I've since sent him 4 queries (the last being today) and haven't received a single reply back. Anybody hear back from him personally about the missed shipment date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back