Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Oct 12, 2013 at 4:51 AM Post #4,937 of 5,187

The name is Mikie Hara. She's so... healthy.
biggrin.gif

You get my respect for knowing that! Though, I would rather post a picture of Nao Nagasawa, but can't find any with headphones...

Oct 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM Post #4,938 of 5,187
  So true, because you are the girl, or you have a girlfriend (you don't have to answer, if you want to avoid creepy pms)? :0

hell no, i'm not a girl, but yes for your second guess

she choose iem based on what color she like, so damn colorphile I think 

Oct 13, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #4,940 of 5,187
hell no, i'm not a girl, but yes for your second guess

she choose iem based on what color she like, so damn colorphile I think 

Are you sure you're not a girl? :rolleyes:

Oct 14, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #4,943 of 5,187
Ones in the middle look shopped to me. = /

Oct 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #4,944 of 5,187
Do you have problem with that? Or you just looking problem with me because you jealous about miss our last photo shoot eh? :p  

you.............
The files from steve, I need those files .

Oct 17, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #4,946 of 5,187

Is it me or they look photoshopped? 

The nose shadows of the girls on the left and on the right do not match. The sunrays seem to come from the different directions for each of them. On the left the Sun shines from the position of the 11th hour on the clock dial and the Sun shines from the 2nd hour on the girl on the right.
I noticed this discrepancy because I keep the nose shadow problem well marked in my mind, ever since I encountered the most famous one of all of history, the one of Lee Harvey Oswald. To explain better, see this what is now considered a doctored photo of Oswald taken before the assassination of president Kennedy. It is so neat, he stands with a rifle in one hand and a communist newspaper in the other hand. This is a photo montage job done to frame a patsy, so neat as an idea to show the world that Oswald was a communist assassin. 
oswald2.jpg

The actual photo pasting job is not that great, it was a hurry job. Notice the famous nose shadow. It shows that the Sun is at its zenith of noon time, straight up on the sky, right above Oswald's head and even little to the back which would be zero/360 degrees on the compass dial. Now see the vertical wooden beam on the photo's right, just at the edge of Oswald's left shoulder. It is casting a lighter shadow to the left which means the Sun is to the right at about 2:30 o'clock position. If the Sun was directly above then the beam would not have cast its shadow to the left, there would have been no shadow on the wall just behind it. The full photo below on the left shows that indeed the Sun shone from the 2:30 o'clock position and from the center right, from 135 degrees on the horizontal compass dial. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Compass See the direction of the figure shadow and its length. This is not a shadow made by a noon Sun, it is too long. It was almost mid afternoon and the Sun should have shone to the person's face, there should not have been a long nose shadow on the photo. The head on the photo was pasted on from a photo that was taken at the different time of day when the Sun was directly overhead. There are other problems of fakery on the photo as well. Just one. The photo on the right was taken at about the same time as the one on the left and the head is also pasted on. But there was a problem for the evidence fabricators. Because of the posture of the individual the head that was pasted on had to be tilted, towards the left shoulder. Since the special skills person/team had limited supply of Oswald's head photos the one that was used was also from a photo that was taken at noon time and with the head at the straight vertical position. One can see that the shadow of the nose goes straight down towards the middle of the mouth. The problem with the photo on the right with its tilted head is that the shadow does not change its angle relative to the axis of the head. When a head tilts then the angle of the sunrays change and the angle of the nose shadow changes too. But on the photo it does not, it still points straight towards the center of the mouth. It should have shifted toward the left corner of the mouth.

twoposes1.jpg

Now you are going to remember the nose shadow tool for detective work.
The sources - http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08/19/framing-the-patsy-the-case-of-lee-harvey-oswald/
http://www.pimall.com/nais/news/backyard.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIoyMRe5EA

Oct 17, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #4,947 of 5,187
Need to admit that I didn't read the whole text, but in my opinion, the shadows look normal and you exaggerated the differencies. Also, from the pretty tight crop you can't say how the environment is.

Oct 18, 2013 at 1:40 PM Post #4,950 of 5,187

Is it me or they look photoshopped? 

Doesn't have to be shopped, they could have used light screens or spotlights for these pictures. Professional photographers use that sort of equipment all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back