Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Oct 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM Post #4,921 of 5,187

Sasha Grey
popcorn.gif

oh my oh my oh my.  

Oct 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM Post #4,926 of 5,187
Oct 10, 2013 at 5:23 AM Post #4,928 of 5,187
Zorin...what's theory behind your avatar?

Oct 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #4,929 of 5,187

Oct 11, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #4,931 of 5,187

Plenty? Yes, plenty of girls wear heaphones in the streets, on the bus, the train... no doubt it has become a fashion accessory (thx dr. dre...) and i find that sexy.
But do you mean that because we have plenty of ladies on head-fi there are plenty of girls INTO headphones in general?
Wearing a headphone and spending a lot of time with headphones are two different things.
Even the two DJ girls that I know don't give a shizzle about headphones... They do love their Senn HD-25 A LOT, but that's all, it's a workhorse.
There's no way they will buy other HPs, compare signatures, FR, presentation, visit head-fi, or even talk more than 5 mins about headphones.

oh, and that's true for 95% of men too... it's not specific to girls.
it is a NICHE

I find this fascinating. Women don't seem to care about the quality of the output of any device. I mean, my girlfriend likes my full hd ambilight tv, but she might as well watch movies on her laptop. As long as the device isn't malfunctioning, it seems to be fine to them.

I think men have the same thing with clothing? I am one of those guys, that does care about clothing somewhat. My expectations of clothing have exceeded stores like the H&M. So I might be the odd one out.

I'm wondering, whether this difference between the sexes is caused by heredity, or if it's purely a social thing. Probably somewhere in the middle, as with most things psychology.

Oct 11, 2013 at 1:18 PM Post #4,932 of 5,187
  I find this fascinating. Women don't seem to care about the quality of the output of any device. I mean, my girlfriend likes my full hd ambilight tv, but she might as well watch movies on her laptop. As long as the device isn't malfunctioning, it seems to be fine to them.

in my case, it's so damn true 

Oct 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #4,935 of 5,187
  It's like most men and shoes... we don't understand why women obsess over them. As long as they're not broken, and they're comfortable, who cares? And who needs a whole collection?

I like shoes though, but I'd rather have a couple of really sturdy, thick and comfortable shoes/boots. Than a bunch of flimsy trainers.

in my case, it's so damn true 

So true, because you are the girl, or you have a girlfriend (you don't have to answer, if you want to avoid creepy pms)? :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back