Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Mar 28, 2011 at 5:27 PM Post #318 of 5,187

Quote:
I approve of your googly eyed looks mcfrogger!

I forgot, I am a person and I am wearing headphones.

I believe i did not save the original 
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2011 at 5:49 PM Post #321 of 5,187
Ok then (if your sure), a lot but not all people are superficial.

Also does it matter what gender I am? But since you asked I am a 19 year old Korean male. I have had plastic surgery 3 times (once was because of a genetic trait which i couldn't stand) hence this is why I cannot say I am not superficial.

You should know more about me before you say things as well.

I was not raised by my parents but was raised very strictly by my nanny. I would see my father only 2-3 times a year my mother 1-2 times every few couple of months.
I was taught that I was to not do anything to disgrace my family name, this included my behaviour and appearance. Everything I wear would be examined by the people around me: the label, who designed it, price, the season it came out, cost, condition, etc. My every behaviour was watched.
This is my I tend to judge people by appearances and behaviour as this is what always happened to me.

I am sorry for the trouble I caused by submitting the previous posts but what is done is done. I cannot reverse time or retrieve what I have sent so all I can do is give my apologies to those who found my comments offensive. Please forgive me. As I said I cannot stand people who do not take pride in the way they look and this will probably never change until the moment I take my last breath.

Head-Fi has been a great experience but I will now remove myself from this website. I do not wish my parents to find out that I have been posting on such a forum, it would cause quite a bit of trouble for me.

I thank you for this time.

This is goodbye from glasslike (like glass, transparent, but you can never actually see me)

Quote:

I am not.

and i am guessing you are a girl, right?

Mar 28, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #322 of 5,187

[size=2.5em]  [/size]

For those of you who haven't seen these, check this out

http://www2.117.ne.jp/~ota-beam/otb-hp.htm

It's from a book: 

[size=2.5em] Takashi Iwai – Manga Headphones Catalogue & Guidebook (新・萌えるヘッドホン読本) (2008)[/size]

Photo0134.jpg

anime-headphones-book-0.jpg

anime-headphones-book-5.jpg

more here in this thread: 

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/422201/manga-headphone-museum

Ref:
http://timmaughanbooks.com/2009/01/06/takashi-iwai-manga-headphones-catalogue-guidebook-%E6%96%B0%E3%83%BB%E8%90%8C%E3%81%88%E3%82%8B%E3%83%98%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%83%9B%E3%83%B3%E8%AA%AD%E6%9C%AC-2008/

http://timmaughanbooks.com/2008/10/10/an-anime-guide-to-headphones/

Mar 28, 2011 at 8:09 PM Post #324 of 5,187

sounds like somebody doesn't receive enough freedom, what's wrong with posting on a headphone forum?...it's not like we're posting pics of half naked ladies wearing phones
Quote:

Also does it matter what gender I am? But since you asked I am a 19 year old Korean male. I have had plastic surgery 3 times (once was because of a genetic trait which i couldn't stand) hence this is why I cannot say I am not superficial.

I was not raised by my parents but was raised very strictly by my nanny. I would see my father only 2-3 times a year my mother 1-2 times every few couple of months.
I was taught that I was to not do anything to disgrace my family name, this included my behaviour and appearance. Everything I wear would be examined by the people around me: the label, who designed it, price, the season it came out, cost, condition, etc. My every behaviour was watched.
This is my I tend to judge people by appearances and behaviour as this is what always happened to me.

I am sorry for the trouble I caused by submitting the previous posts but what is done is done. I cannot reverse time or retrieve what I have sent so all I can do is give my apologies to those who found my comments offensive. Please forgive me. As I said I cannot stand people who do not take pride in the way they look and this will probably never change until the moment I take my last breath.

Head-Fi has been a great experience but I will now remove myself from this website. I do not wish my parents to find out that I have been posting on such a forum, it would cause quite a bit of trouble for me.

This is goodbye from glasslike (like glass, transparent, but you can never actually see me)

Mar 28, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #325 of 5,187
what the hell just happened in here.

LOOK WHAT YA KIDS DONE DID

Mar 29, 2011 at 9:28 AM Post #328 of 5,187
Hey! Lets keep to headphones and all be friends. Don' leave us glasslike! 

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back