Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Mar 28, 2011 at 5:21 AM Post #301 of 5,187

Quote:

Is this a man or woman? Or something in between? Obviously, she must be "hardcore" because of her expression. Oh wait, she's just some self-involved emo kid

@yuceka

Clearly, being attracted to women means objectifying them (if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic). But seriously, how do you think you were born?

Quote:
dunno if this was posted or if it was worth it lol, but hello kitty headphones still count as headphones hehe

Skanks like this make me want to f-ing puke.

Literally, she is spewing ignorance, i can almost taste the filth.

Mar 28, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #306 of 5,187

Quote:
Quote:
Antony6555 said:

Is this a man or woman? Or something in between? Obviously, she must be "hardcore" because of her expression. Oh wait, she's just some self-involved emo kid

@yuceka

Clearly, being attracted to women means objectifying them (if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic). But seriously, how do you think you were born?

Quote:
swbf2cheater said:

dunno if this was posted or if it was worth it lol, but hello kitty headphones still count as headphones hehe

Skanks like this make me want to f-ing puke.

Literally, she is spewing ignorance, i can almost taste the filth.

I agree, talk about lower class society. I could apply make-up better than this person. Her taste in clothes are bad (Cheap top with tacky belt). Hair has been over thinned (some unqualified beautician).

People should know how to dress and apply make-up to enhance not to degrade oneself.

People like this is one of the reasons I look into family background before dating.

Mar 28, 2011 at 2:10 PM Post #308 of 5,187
Ok, I prefer the way the other picture was taken, this photo makes the persons face look too round. This person should not have black hair especially with that colour lipstick. So takes these photos?
Also they overdid the airbrushing.

Quote:
OKOKOK

Mar 28, 2011 at 2:57 PM Post #310 of 5,187
You guys make me sick with your moaning and bitching. I've met lots of "ignorant filthy lower-class women" whose hair has been raped by inadequate beauticians. Many of those girls (and guys) turned out to be really nice and lovely people who didn't just judge people based on their looks. On the contrary based on your messages alone without seeing any photos I can for sure say you're both superficial and hypocritical. If I were you I'd stay silent for two seconds and think about how silly it sounds when you call someone ignorant based on just a single photo

I'm glad I'm out of the elementary school so I don't have to deal with terrible un-justified name calling like that

Mar 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #311 of 5,187
I support this exclamation!! But we shall not judge the people who judge also. I bet the girl and the judging posters are all nice people. 

Keep on posting nice people with nice headphones :))

Quote:
You guys make me sick with your moaning and bitching. I've met lots of "ignorant filthy lower-class women" whose hair has been raped by inadequate beauticians. Many of those girls (and guys) turned out to be really nice and lovely people who didn't just judge people based on their looks. On the contrary based on your messages alone without seeing any photos I can for sure say you're both superficial and hypocritical. If I were you I'd stay silent for two seconds and think about how silly it sounds when you call someone ignorant based on just a single photo

I'm glad I'm out of the elementary school so I don't have to deal with terrible un-justified name calling like that

Mar 28, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #312 of 5,187
Quote:
I support this exclamation!! But we shall not judge the people who judge also. I bet the girl and the judging posters are all nice people. 

You're right, I should've worded it in a more neutral way but I was slightly upset at the quantity of such comments. I don't have experience with the posters who judged the girl based on a tiny snippet of her, but to be honest I don't feel like gaining some either because most likely they hate me already for having the nerve to use make-up and not look like normal males of my age. (link because it's a repost)

Mar 28, 2011 at 4:49 PM Post #314 of 5,187
Sorry if I offended you.

Let me put it this way then, I take pride in the way I dress and look. I don't like seeing people who don't.

Nowhere in my post do I say "filthy" "ignorant" "raped"

I am somewhat superficial/materialistic (but not hypocritical) but who isn't?

Quote:

Mar 28, 2011 at 5:11 PM Post #315 of 5,187

Quote:
Sorry if I offended you.

Let me put it this way then, I take pride in the way I dress and look. I don't like seeing people who don't.

Nowhere in my post do I say "filthy" "ignorant" "raped"

I am somewhat superficial/materialistic (but not hypocritical) but who isn't?

I am not.

and i am guessing you are a girl, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back