Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Feb 18, 2014 at 5:47 AM Post #4,998 of 5,187
Just fast forward to about 0:45 and start watching from there ... a little treat from Polish girls :)

That's just wrong on so many levels.

Kind of like watching an Amish girl attempt a Nicki Minaj video. It makes my eyes bleed.

Feb 18, 2014 at 6:21 PM Post #5,002 of 5,187
  The headphones are alright... but the GIRL! 100% pure bombshell!

Personally, that type of "Asian innocent" look does absolutely nothing for me; if anything, it's a turnoff. Despite being Asian myself, I really hate how the culture tries so hard to cultivate that particular look. Granted, this example isn't so bad, but still very "tween".

Feb 18, 2014 at 6:28 PM Post #5,003 of 5,187
  It was intended to be a parody video clip, came out to be a no.1 hit in Poland for a while :) 
The big advantage of this is that you don't have to turn the audio on :)

Definitely a mute button slam but can't argue with the visuals. I'm going to send this to my Polish friend so he can have a little slice of home :wink: 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Feb 18, 2014 at 11:21 PM Post #5,004 of 5,187

Personally, that type of "Asian innocent" look does absolutely nothing for me; if anything, it's a turnoff. Despite being Asian myself, I really hate how the culture tries so hard to cultivate that particular look. Granted, this example isn't so bad, but still very "tween".

Not for everyone, but god does she adhere to my personal tastes.

Feb 18, 2014 at 11:59 PM Post #5,005 of 5,187
  Not for everyone, but god does she adhere to my personal tastes.

Well here you go then...
http://www.popco.net/zboard/view.php?id=mp3p_review&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=315

Feb 19, 2014 at 2:10 AM Post #5,006 of 5,187
Guys, I was asking seriously, what headphone model does the Polish girl wear? 
The logo is blury, but it's long - to me it looks like Beyerdynamic ... 

and here is Brainwavz HM9

Feb 19, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #5,008 of 5,187

Well here you go then...
http://www.popco.net/zboard/view.php?id=mp3p_review&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=315

Wearing an A's cap!!

Feb 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #5,010 of 5,187

You're Asian!? It seems like everyone else around here is Asian, but for some reason I didn't think you were... possibly because your bad date stories have a non-Asian quality to them? lol

I personally love an innocent look (although I'm mostly attracted to Caucasians and mixed-race girls, no racism intended), but this girl does nothing for me. I don't find her remotely attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back