Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity
Jan 17, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #4,547 of 5,187
Quote:
They have plans to sell the prototype, I even sent an email asking about it. No answers so far about the price and future production. I see it more like an art and science project. 

yep, if there is only one I see the price upppp high on the probable bid. Really interesting though :)

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #4,548 of 5,187
Quote:
Oh lord, driving an SRH1840 directly from an iphone. Outrage!

022.jpg

001.jpg

*crawls into a corner and cries*

It's too bad the reviews are so mixed on these cans.  Was curious to try them out...

And they truly are beautiful

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #4,549 of 5,187
Quote:
It's too bad the reviews are so mixed on these cans.  Was curious to try them out...

And they truly are beautiful

Go ask a guy named "Dale Thorn" his youtube channel is dalethorn I believe, he has 1840s and used to own HD800s, so I guess he could tell you good advice as far as those cans go... Really generous guy

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #4,550 of 5,187
Quote:
Go ask a guy named "Dale Thorn" his youtube channel is dalethorn I believe, he has 1840s and used to own HD800s, so I guess he could tell you good advice as far as those cans go... Really generous guy

This forum had an interesting run in with him, and being a witness of all of it I wasn't too impressed.  Led to an eventual (deserved) ban

Thanks for the tip but I'll be avoiding that guy.  I don't doubt he's nice in the real world, but I don't trust his reviews
wink_face.gif

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #4,551 of 5,187
Quote:
This forum had an interesting run in with him, and being a witness of all of it I wasn't too impressed.  Led to an eventual (deserved) ban

Thanks for the tip but I'll be avoiding that guy.  I don't doubt he's nice in the real world, but I don't trust his reviews
wink_face.gif

Oh I didn't knew, but oh well, I do admit I'm a little biased since he gave me his M80s though
rolleyes.gif

Jan 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #4,552 of 5,187
Quote:
Oh I didn't knew, but oh well, I do admit I'm a little biased since he gave me his M80s though
rolleyes.gif

That's very nice of him.   Everyone has their moments, and most of the time can be forgiven...

What I mostly meant is that I don't think I hear the same as Dale does.

Jan 18, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #4,553 of 5,187
Quote:
That's very nice of him.   Everyone has their moments, and most of the time can be forgiven...

What I mostly meant is that I don't think I hear the same as Dale does.

Yes I completely understand,he's a good guy but maybe just doesn't think/listens like most, all good 
normal_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back