Headphones suggestion
Aug 15, 2010 at 3:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Celcos

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody.

While looking for recommendations on headphones I wound up here and thought I'd ask you guys as well: which headphones should I get?

Stuff you should know: No amplifier or dedicated sound card, though that may change in the future. They must be over-ear and closed (not sure about the term, what i mean is that very little sound leaking from the headphones should occur, as I'll be mostly using them when I can't use my normal speaker set-up). The budget is up to $100. Also, while the selection is pretty big in my country, some of the more "obscure" models might not be available at any local retailer and I'd rather not order online.

Thanks.

Aug 15, 2010 at 6:14 PM Post #2 of 4
If I were you, I would look into the Sony V6 (w/Beyerdynamic Pads), Audio-Technica ATH-M50, and the Shure SRH440. Also, look up similar threads. There are some other similar threads, with some suggestions you can look into.

Aug 31, 2010 at 6:48 AM Post #3 of 4
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I just wanted to say thank you. My Shure SHR440s (the ATH-M50s are priced ridiculously high in Europe) arrived yesterday and they are simply awesome.

Aug 31, 2010 at 7:13 AM Post #4 of 4
Gotta love Shure 
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back