Headphones for the gym and everyday use:-)!
Oct 26, 2012 at 2:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Cokethezoke

New Head-Fier
Hi!
I'm looking to pick up a pair of decent sounding headphones, but i'm having trouble deciding which ones to buy. I'm gonna use them everyday and in public places like high school and my gym, so it is very important that they are both durable and little sound isolating!
I'm listening to metal, nü-metal, alternative rock, rap, pop rock, rock-techno remixes and a little R&B - I prefer they perform the best with rock and metal.
The headphones will be used with my sansa clip+, so high amp is not an option..
My budget is around 100 euro which is about 150ish bucks:)

Oct 26, 2012 at 3:03 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
Hi!
I'm looking to pick up a pair of decent sounding headphones, but i'm having trouble deciding which ones to buy. I'm gonna use them everyday and in public places like high school and my gym, so it is very important that they are both durable and little sound isolating!
I'm listening to metal, nü-metal, alternative rock, rap, pop rock, rock-techno remixes and a little R&B - I prefer they perform the best with rock and metal.
The headphones will be used with my sansa clip+, so high amp is not an option..
My budget is around 100 euro which is about 150ish bucks:)

Heya,

Beyer DT770 PRO 80ohm
Ultrasone HFI 780
Brainwavz HM5

Very best,

Oct 26, 2012 at 3:49 PM Post #4 of 5
If you want something that can be used in a gym, you might want to consider in-ear headphones. Depending on your workout larger headphones might not be a good option. There are tons of threads here on in-ear cans, but http://www.head-fi.org/products/category/in-ear is a good start. 

Oct 27, 2012 at 8:30 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
If you want something that can be used in a gym, you might want to consider in-ear headphones. Depending on your workout larger headphones might not be a good option. There are tons of threads here on in-ear cans, but http://www.head-fi.org/products/category/in-ear is a good start. 

I already have a pair of in-ear monitors, sennheiser cx299, and they work out spectacular in the gym.
How are the shure se215 compared to my sennheisers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back