Headphones for gaming and DnB?
Aug 4, 2012 at 1:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Azof

New Head-Fier
Hi I am looking to buy a decent set of headphones for gaming and drum and bass. My budget is probably max £100 for them and would prefer to buy of amazon.co.uk because they don't shaft me as much on delivery for living in Northern Ireland.

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Aug 4, 2012 at 5:13 PM Post #2 of 12
Quote:
Hi I am looking to buy a decent set of headphones for gaming and drum and bass. My budget is probably max £100 for them and would prefer to buy of amazon.co.uk because they don't shaft me as much on delivery for living in Northern Ireland.

What source(s) are you plugging the headphones into?

Northern Ireland has not been much in the news in the past several years here in the USA.
Have the "Troubles" gone away?

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM Post #3 of 12
Quote:
What source(s) are you plugging the headphones into?

Northern Ireland has not been much in the news in the past several years here in the USA.
Have the "Troubles" gone away?

Looking to use it on PC/Laptop and Ipod.

On the troubles front it has been dying down recently. Still abit of troubles from the republicans in the last few years as they murdered two soldiers and two police men, a few bombs and then bomb scares every couple of days and then rioting around the 12th July period.

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #4 of 12
Quote:
Looking to use it on PC/Laptop and Ipod.

On the troubles front it has been dying down recently. Still abit of troubles from the republicans in the last few years as they murdered two soldiers and two police men, a few bombs and then bomb scares every couple of days and then rioting around the 12th July period.

Maybe find some used Fischer audio FA-011.

Everyone in Northern Ireland is descended from the Celts, you think they would find a way to get along.

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM Post #5 of 12
Quote:
Maybe find some used Fischer audio FA-011.

Everyone in Northern Ireland is descended from the Celts, you think they would find a way to get along.

I will take a look at them.

What do you think of a pair of Sony mdr-v6?

I think the conflict is stupid and I am hopefully leaving in the next few years.

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Not least because of all its participants' efforts to undermine it.

Oh look, 100

What's the tariff rate for this sort of stuff? I'd just buy from a company based in China for the free shipping.

Yeah I had seen them for that price and that's why I was asking about them.

What do you mean tariff rate?

Aug 4, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:
I will take a look at them.
What do you think of a pair of Sony mdr-v6?
I think the conflict is stupid and I am hopefully leaving in the next few years.

I just picked up some used Sony MDR-V6 ($48) and add Beyerdynamic EDT 200 (EDT 250) Velour ear pads $23.
Nice sounding headphones, good value for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back