Headphone stores in Singapore
Mar 22, 2011 at 9:27 PM Post #16 of 25
Stereo has most of the lower to mid end AT and sometime they also have some of the top end models. Jaben usually carries most of the popular models and most of the AT top end in each line. Between the two I think AT is well covered.

Mar 22, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #17 of 25
Jaben is the place you should go. Not really sure about the negotiating price part but they would bundle other stuff for you at a cheaper price. Never have i been able to negotiate at Jaben :frowning2:

The other place I went to was Stereo, pretty nice selection there and like jaben, you can try out almost everything there. 

If you are going to try out the earphones/headphones, i did suggest you to go Jaben since it's way more quiet there as compared to Stereo which is in a busy shopping mall. 

Mar 22, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #18 of 25

Quote:
If you are going to try out the earphones/headphones, i did suggest you to go Jaben since it's way more quiet there as compared to Stereo which is in a busy shopping mall. 

Ah yes, this is an important factor. If you're auditioning open headphones/headphones with poor isolation for home use, Jaben can be a good place to go to. It's tricky to predict when there will be a crowd there, but it has a chance of being quiet.

If you need to test headphones for isolation, Stereo will nearly always be a better location. The store is located inside a shopping mall with no special listening room or anything like that.

Mar 22, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #19 of 25
It is easy, just don't go when it is lunch or off-duty time. Usually Jaben is peaceful and quiet around 2.30pm~5pm and 7pm~8.30pm.

Jun 12, 2011 at 11:54 AM Post #21 of 25
If you know what you want, it may be better just getting the phones from amazon and using vpost or comgateway etc to have them shipped over. The price difference can be phenomenal, as i have found out after running around sim lim, adelphi, funan.

May 19, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #23 of 25
Hi guys, 
Im looking for a good pair of earphones range up to $200 dollar, the kind of music I'm listening to is more to wide varieties of music Jazz, Pop, Classical, ecttttt

I have short listed these brands Klipsch, AKG, A Jays and Senheiser. Do let me know your recommendations. :) 

Jun 16, 2014 at 6:49 AM Post #24 of 25
Hi guys, 
Im looking for a good pair of earphones range up to $200 dollar, the kind of music I'm listening to is more to wide varieties of music Jazz, Pop, Classical, ecttttt

I have short listed these brands Klipsch, AKG, A Jays and Senheiser. Do let me know your recommendations. :) 

Xiaomi Piston 2? If you need a backup earphone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back