Headphone store in Bangkok?
Aug 6, 2007 at 12:39 AM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFiRE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Note that there are TWO PANTIP PLAZAS! Munkong IS NOT IN BOTH. I wasted many a Baht trying to find it. Also, when I got there they had very little I was interested in. They had Alessandro, Sennheiser, AKG and not much else. I guess I got spoiled in Seoul.

The Pantip Plaza that i went to is next to the Platinum Plaza, a big shopping mall.

Aug 6, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #17 of 23
They're now in both! Direction given is for the one in Pratunam, next to Platinum Plaza. At Pantip Ngam Wong Wan the shop is on the 4th floor.

Their Pantip Plaza Pratunam branch was just opened, on July 24th IIRC.

Feb 18, 2008 at 12:39 AM Post #18 of 23
I'm going to be in BKK in March. What sort of price (Baht) would the
AT-W5000 be available at?

Cheers.

Feb 18, 2008 at 11:43 AM Post #19 of 23
Anyone???

Nov 13, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #21 of 23
guys,

is there a headphone store in bangkok thats open 24 hours, or at least to a late hour 2 or 3 am ?

i will have 9 hours layover at bangkok airport, but problem they are from 12 am to 8 am, so dead time, i think its good for nothing but sleeping at the terminal.

anyway i wanted to buy a headphone from there before leaving, there is munkong gadget in down town , but i think it closes very early, so may be a shop that stays for late, and bit close to the airport, and have brands like kef , v-moda , nad , mad dogs ??

Apr 5, 2017 at 1:03 AM Post #23 of 23
Guys!!

whats the current hifi situation in BBK. I want to audition and buy some IEMs and get some fiio accessories. And maybe a DAP like a cayin n3. Could you please tell me where it would be possible to get my hands on these in bangkok.

thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back