Headphone Stands
May 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #241 of 348
actually , i bought those stands here in China, they have no particular brand but when I compare the wood headphone stand to omega, I couldnt find any differences. It also comes with a black pouch.

Jul 23, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #248 of 348
Granted it's not the best looking stand...it was $5 from walmart.
Not sure what it's intended purpose was but i think it's used to hold towels?

Jul 24, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #252 of 348
Here's my banana stand that I got from walmart for $4, it's the same as Destroysall.
I didn't like the hanger being too skinny because I keep thinking it might damage the pleather on my head band and it was too low so my headphones keep touching the base of the stand instead of hanging, so I rapped it with this soft padding cut into strips. It's that big circle thing.

Aug 12, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #254 of 348
Okay, so I wanted a really low cost headphone stand, preferably something I could make. Well it just hit one day: Legos! I still have a bunch from when I was younger, so I pulled em out, and built three. I may paint them black though, so it looks nicer.

Pics:

The largest one, use this for my HD 668B s

Medium sized, use this for my HD 429s.

Smallest, use this one for my on the go sony cans. MDR ZX100 I got for cheap cheap cheap.

They're all pretty sturdy (for legos haha), but I think anything really heavy, like an orthodynamic, or even something like the xb700s might not be able to hang on this without breaking it haha. But total cost: ZERO (additional) dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back