Headphone Stand
Dec 6, 2010 at 6:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

whirlwind

Headphoneus Supremus
My new Grado 325is cans should be here tomorrow.

Can somebody link me some nice headphone stands that won't break the bank.....thanks for any help guys.

Dec 6, 2010 at 6:41 PM Post #5 of 9

Quote:
<$20 headphone stand solution

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/523324/new-headphone-stand

Oh, i totally forgot about this! 
tongue.gif

Much better! 

Apr 10, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #9 of 9
I wasn't going to let my new 325is shiny chrome headphone lie around on its side, lorded over by
my AKG 701 on its little plastic throne. So I took a chance on the " banana holders ". I ordered two.
Thanks to those on this thread who presented me with the idea, supplying your opinions and pictures.
I had doubts about such a silly sounding solution being able to resolve this issue. As aesthetically exciting
as the hand-crafted wooden items I saw pictured here were, I couldn't afford the extravagant money for those,
or the overpriced commercial products offered by companies out to exploit our passion and our needs. So
banana hangers it was. They are perfect. Elegant in appearance. Solid in build. The hooks are just extended
enough to cradle headbands safely. Not bad at all. The smaller model is black and scrolled toward the base, from SPECTRUM.
The taller dull silver one is pictured here in the thread somewhere. It is very elegant, reminding me of something by
sculptor BRANCUZZI. His BIRD IN FLIGHT is an early 20th century masteriece of elegant abstract minimalism. It
too is from SPECTRUM. I do believe, having lost the label. Thanks you guys. I had never heard of a banana hanger.

Oh, about thirty bucks for the two. I have a free month trial of AMAZOM PRIME, where one can by-pass postage.
I chose 3 day free postage option and they were here  about 16 hours later. The only mega- corporation around which
I would use the word love, AMAZON has NEVER disappointed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back