Headphone Stand Giveaway
Jun 2, 2008 at 4:26 PM Post #31 of 61
Does this count?
Fuzzy Pillows!
M-2.jpg

i.jpg
iiiiiii.jpg

The headphone stand is in bad need of an allen wrench....

Jun 3, 2008 at 11:10 AM Post #32 of 61
I would love to win the stand, but have decided to forefit, and instead throw in a comment that will hopefully help sway the decision a little...

Some of these photo posts show so many headphones that I am disgusted they aren't looked after properly. The price of a stand or two is irrelevant next to some of the collections posted here!

If it isn't a large collection, it's often a poorly looked after one or two very expensive cans... shame. Stretched headbands, careless positioning, dust and muck around... a beautifully crafted stand will not correct such foul carlessness!

Some seem proud of their thoughtless abuse.

Free gifts deserve a recipient who will respect, care and above all, deserve them.

As my HD650s lay plonked on my desk when not glued to my head, I do not consider myself a contender, but there are those here who would really treasure a gift such as this.

Awesome gesture BTW - I love seeing this sort of thing happen around Head-Fi, and it happens often.

Jun 3, 2008 at 6:08 PM Post #36 of 61
senninstoragedq1.jpg

Sennheiser HD650's, essentially in limbo....erm, I mean, storage....whilst not on the head. No stand exists for cans so I figure in their box is spot on. I make access a little easier by keeping the box open, but that invites dust, so they live in a cupboard together with random mounds of paperwork. A sad state of affairs, I know
tongue.gif

Jun 3, 2008 at 6:15 PM Post #37 of 61
Sextetts on a hanger fashioned by myself from a coat hanger.
DT770 on the transformer of my 336i.
K500 on a stack of DVDs.
frown.gif

(Click on thumbnail to embiggen)

Jun 3, 2008 at 10:27 PM Post #38 of 61
371153861_9b2100adcb.jpg

I hope my image does not disqualify me. I would love to see some of Steves work first hand.

Thanks for the kind offer Fitz!

Jun 4, 2008 at 3:28 AM Post #39 of 61
PICT0001.jpg

couldn't find my sd card to take a picture. but my picture of my keyboard includes the place where i keep my headphones when not on my head. my bed. and when i sleep i put them on my chair next to my bed.

its a very high tech way of storing them i know :-D

Jun 5, 2008 at 7:12 AM Post #43 of 61
in front of my closet, beside my external hard drives

(I'm still deciding which ones I'm going to sell - can you spot the 650's amidst these AKG's?)

Pan over to my Cayin amp: (still burning in my K501's)

The headphone stand would go in front of the Tool cd in the corner, and beside the crappy desktop computer speaker. (where the Chillosophy cd is right now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back