Headphone Rig Pictures
Jun 23, 2001 at 1:58 AM Post #17 of 42
Yup jude, I think you're the only one using private messages.
smily_headphones1.gif

As for that, I got it, and will let you know sometime tomorrow.

Neruda, quite frankly I'm shocked! How in the world did you break my "code" so easily?
wink.gif

Jun 23, 2001 at 7:22 AM Post #19 of 42
Very very nice set up Jude~!

I am also surprise at the size of the SCD-333ES. I am going to order that headset hanger for my Hd600. I didnt realize that Radioshack sells headset hanger, and a pretty nice one too !

Tides

Jun 24, 2001 at 2:06 AM Post #20 of 42
nice, tight, kickin setup jude! I need that headphone stand. <CRAZY red> jaspis.

Jun 25, 2001 at 4:31 AM Post #22 of 42
Quote:

Originally posted by Rotareneg
Here's a picture of my portable rig, SL-SW860 -> Total Airhead -> ER-4S

Very nice! Etys. Still thinking about getting some of those.

Ah, and the Total Airhead. I love mine. Didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. What do you think about the Total Airhead, Rotareneg?

Jun 25, 2001 at 6:33 AM Post #24 of 42
The TA is is a significant improvement over the headphone jack on the 860. It's got much deeper bass, and overall just sounds better.

As far as the foam tips, they're just the regular ones that come with the ER-4's. They compress quite a bit, and expand to fit your ear after you insert them.

Mar 2, 2004 at 5:43 PM Post #25 of 42
Things in the night that go BUMP...
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Wonder what Jude's setup looks like now? I really haven't seen it before
600smile.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
May 26, 2004 at 2:36 PM Post #27 of 42
mainerig3.jpg

The centerpiece is the gift of the Pimeta Home from JMT.

I swapped my buddy's kids a bunch of Halo figures for the Hulk headphone stand.

This is my only hifi headphone rig up here in Maine (or NY) and it's right by my bed. It is proving much needed morning and evening bliss. During the day too while I work online.

On my next trip to NY I plan on grabbing my set of Outlaws to upgrade the AR ICs I'm using now.

The source is the Toshiba 3950 that everybody over at AA was raving about I got for $50 at Best Buy.

The cans are Senn590s that I paid way too much for at J&R when I was headphone-less but I love them.

John

May 26, 2004 at 5:44 PM Post #28 of 42
Am I the only one not able to view Jude's photos? For some reason the text comes up in his first post, but the photos don't. I'm using FireFox if that helps anyone explain away my ignorance if it's my fault.

May 26, 2004 at 6:12 PM Post #29 of 42
No doug,
Jude started this thread on 06-21-2001, 08:33 AM
The pics aren't working anymore.

Love the Hulk HP stand John!
And it's nice to see that amp.
smily_headphones1.gif

-edit-
Did you know ipodstudio has been making these great galleries of all the pics posted here?
You might want to post your pic in the other headphone rig thread too so he spots it and puts it in the gallery if you want.
http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showt...022#post825022
or PM him... or do nothing... your call.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 26, 2004 at 8:18 PM Post #30 of 42
Thanks Lisa-
That was the thread I was looking for this morning...I added the pic there.
The Hulk hands were the suggestion of another Head-Fier...they do indeed make great headphone stands....and it was fun trading my buddy's kids some other toys for them.
smily_headphones1.gif

John

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa

Love the Hulk HP stand John!
And it's nice to see that amp.
smily_headphones1.gif

-edit-
Did you know ipodstudio has been making these great galleries of all the pics posted here?
You might want to post your pic in the other headphone rig thread too so he spots it and puts it in the gallery if you want.
http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showt...022#post825022
or PM him... or do nothing... your call.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back