Headphone "Maintenance"
Jan 13, 2011 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Denebola

New Head-Fier

[size=medium]
So my RE-0s just "lost" sound in the left ear. I can fiddle with the cord at the jack and sometimes it will come back, but I regress.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong? My MP3 sits in my pocket and I suppose the cord could be being bent(not sure how much the cords can take before they are being damaged), and I was just wondering what I could do to stop this from occurring again? 

I guess the bend would be gentler if more wire stayed in my pocket and the cord at the jack had less of an angle but I'm not sure how I would go about keeping a bunch of wire in my pocket...

Has anyone else had this problem and anything they've done to make sure it doesn't happen? I feel pretty sad about this, I've treated these headphones like an extension of my arm except for perhaps the problem I mentioned.

Also this looked like the best place to post this, but if there's a better place than my bad.
[/size]

Jan 13, 2011 at 6:47 PM Post #4 of 8
same thing happened to my Radius DDM yesterday, the left ear. Dunno if it was my handling, there was accident involved or anything. or maybe the fact that it was minus 15 degrees outside... whatever it is I share your feelings. I was mad the half day yesterday..

Jan 15, 2011 at 11:16 AM Post #8 of 8
Today it was -24 degrees celius here. I believe it was an act of maintenace not to bring my hiend iems withm me when I went outside for a bicycleride... So... instead I grabbed the meelec m6 to try them out for the first time. Perhaps it wasnt the best condition for burn in? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back