headphone advice ???
Jun 26, 2014 at 12:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

basshead4eva

New Head-Fier
Ya i might be hated on head fi for this but i need help with choosing a beats product . Dun dun dun!!!! I really like beats cause they have the bass heavy sound and looks and portability i like . Anyway im debating the solo drenched in color or the solo 2 thanks :smiley:

Jun 26, 2014 at 12:50 AM Post #2 of 14
Seeing how popular they are, you should probably be able to listen to both in most stores with a hifi section.

Jun 26, 2014 at 12:52 AM Post #3 of 14
Welcome to headfi. You are asking on the wrong website. No one like beats here lol. There are alot of options depending what your budget is, musical preferences, and how you like your music to sound other than lots of bass.

Jun 26, 2014 at 1:10 AM Post #5 of 14
Is it just between the drenched in color solo hd and solo 2?

I would go with solo 2, would you consider beats studio v.2? If not forget it.:)

Now beats is acquired by apple, I think they gonna release new versions every year. Just my new 2 cents.

You can also check out v-moda headphones like the m80, Lp2. They aren't as well known as beats but they are stylish, durable and deliver great sound.

Jun 28, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #8 of 14
Ya i might be hated on head fi for this but i need help with choosing a beats product . Dun dun dun!!!! I really like beats cause they have the bass heavy sound and looks and portability i like . Anyway im debating the solo drenched in color or the solo 2 thanks :smiley:

The Beats that look best to you for the money are the Beats to buy. If buying headphones for you is about sound quality, look at other brands.

Jun 28, 2014 at 11:51 AM Post #9 of 14
i think the new beats executive is good for movies..v comfy...i can snoozeee in it :p

Jun 28, 2014 at 7:32 PM Post #11 of 14
cant discern...becos it was hooked to some hidden soundsystem.
v comfy n.stylish...I would own it jus for the luks n snoozefactor. ha

Jun 30, 2014 at 4:46 PM Post #14 of 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back