Headfi vs Phamducduc thread
Oct 26, 2004 at 9:01 PM Post #16 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by phamducduc
Uh go ahead, I'll have my pen and video ready for anyone making a threat at my place. Any threat will be reported right away so please dont try anything strange.

I'm not sure you understand what is going on right now. What is being suggested is that the local authorities, also known as "the police" or "the cops", be alerted to your activites and sent to your home for investigation. In other words, there is no need to report with either pen or video -- you'd be reporting the police to the police.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 26, 2004 at 9:04 PM Post #17 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLue_oNioN
I'm not sure you understand what is going on right now. What is being suggested is that the local authorities, also known as "the police" or "the cops", be alerted to your activites and sent to your home for investigation. In other words, there is no need to report with either pen or video -- you'd be reporting the police to the police.
smily_headphones1.gif

ok, misunderstood wordings.

Oct 26, 2004 at 9:08 PM Post #19 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
What the heck is this thread about? I thought Phamducduc was a new band or something so I popped in for a look..... I've read through this and "whatever" the scenario..... posting maps, names and addresses is bang out of order IMO and mods should wipe this like now

PinkFloyd, you are asking for mod intervention? LOL.
Normally you get their attention without asking for.
wink.gif

Please use the search function, there is another phamducduc thread.
He is involved into multiple trades/sells with head-fiers, and nobody is happy with their deals.
Due to community pressure some got refund already, and I hope Natsuiro will get his stuff back, too.

Oct 26, 2004 at 9:21 PM Post #20 of 200
Quote:

ok, misunderstood wordings.

No problem.

Personally, I think this issue is ready to be put to rest. There's no need for tolerance when it comes to this sort of thing, but there's no need for hate either. In other words, I don't approve of what you tried to do, but I wouldn't wish for your early end either.

Send the guy his PIMETA back. If he asks for FedEx, do it -- after all, the man did send you his money and PIMETA in good faith, only to be cheated... prompt return is only fair.

As a side note, I'd also like to add that I've been talking to Natsuiro and his patience is running out. That man is serious ready to bring law enforcement agencies into the mix. Make him wait too long, he'll get nervous and bring in the cops -- and I think it's in your best interests that this situation not escalate to federal proportions.

Again, settle things once and for all, move on with your life.

The sooner Natsuiro receives his PIMETA, the better, both for you, and for him. Remember, the people who had bad transactions with you, along with all of the Head-Fi members, are all supporting government intervention and it won't be long before Natsuiro is convinced that that is the only way to go.

Oct 26, 2004 at 9:51 PM Post #23 of 200
Quote:

Yes, there goes the name calling. Well say whatever bad things you want. Well, it is shipped by usps and done, no way to change to fedex now.
bye.

Start praying it doesn't get lost =)

Oct 26, 2004 at 9:53 PM Post #24 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopragma
PinkFloyd, you are asking for mod intervention? LOL.

I'm asking for fair play to be exercised..... whatever the scenario there is no way that online threats / innuendo / posting of addresses or telephone numbers should be tolerated or allowed....... tar and feathering someone is easy with the bravery of being out of range.

I've taken it upon myself to PM phamducduc. I'm not 100% sure of what's going down but from the replies I have got from phamducduc I assume he is a kid and not au fait with the finer points of shipping goods:

I don't know the finer points of the story but the fact that phamducduc is trying to respond in the forum means he has not done a runner to Brazil.

Give the guy a chance to respond and rectify the situation.......

Oct 26, 2004 at 10:05 PM Post #25 of 200
Sadly, I doubt he'd do the right thing at all, if not for the pressure put on here at head-fi. I mean, the guys story has more holes in it than the Titanic, and if he's not guilty of scamming, he's guilty of being extremely irresponsible. Which is worse? They both end in the same result.

He saw the threat of cops and decided to do the right thing...maybe. Although why he didn't send Fedex is beyond rude. But then again it's beyond rude to scam people.

Now let's see if Pinkfloyd replies with a personal attack for me again. He likes doing that whenever we're in the same thread.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 26, 2004 at 10:11 PM Post #27 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Now let's see if Pinkfloyd replies with a personal attack for me again. He likes doing that whenever we're in the same thread.
rolleyes.gif

You wish... I wouldn't stoop so low to pick up so little.

Oct 26, 2004 at 11:31 PM Post #29 of 200
Quote:

Jeez, i'm already notorious?
Give me a break, took me a day or two before I'm free to send. Well today I did.

See, there is this thing called personal messaging and there is also this thing called email. Have you received an email regarding the late to ship item in question? If so, have you used any of the above mentioned communication methods to transmit a message stating something along the lines of "Hi, So sorry, unexpected delays, will get back to you shortly, thanks for your patience."

-Ed

Oct 27, 2004 at 2:28 AM Post #30 of 200
I do not apologize for my now edited comment. I have -NO- respect for individuals that engage or attempt to engage in the behaviour exhibited by the member in question. Frankly speaking, I do not believe he even shipped out the PIMETA to Natsuiro. I have yet to see a tracking number, or scan of a shipping receipt. I personally will do everything I can to see that the amplifier, or a suitable replacement is received my Natsuiro. I am quite resourceful in these circumstance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back