Headfi vs Phamducduc thread
Oct 26, 2004 at 2:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 200

Natsuiro

500+ Head-Fier
Hi. I lost my pimeta in the Phamducduc scheme. I'd like to contact local authorties where he lives, but first I'd like more information.
If possible, could those who were involved please PM me with contact info which I could forward to police.

Also I'd like any suggestions towards dealing with this problem if possible, and any information anyones has on Phamducduc.
Man this guy is so bad.. he even tried to take an extra $4 from me when I said I wanted fedex.

So far I have the shipping address:

Duc Pham
***** ******** St. Apt. A
Garden Grove, CA 92843
USA

Paypal name:
Vu Nguyen
(phamducduc@hotmail.com)

From these I've found

Nguyen, Phang
***** ******** St
Garden Grove, CA 92843
(714) ***-****

and

Pham, Giap
***** ******** St
Garden Grove, CA 92843
(714) ***-****

also possibly

birthday
October 11, 1984

nationality
vietnamese

Moderator Edit: I am not comfortable with the personal information being posted in a public forum. However, if you are a "victim" and are in need of information for recovery, the information has been saved elsewhere. PM a moderator with the pertinent PMs or e-mails between you and the subject member and the information that has been deleted will be shared.

Oct 26, 2004 at 2:37 AM Post #4 of 200
Reverse lookup for his phone number (714) ***-**** does indeed verify the address you have.

The location of his address for reference when contacting local authorities:
MAP0.gif

MAP.gif

MAP3.gif

Question: Are you sure this is his phone number? Has anybody picked up when you called?

Oct 26, 2004 at 2:38 AM Post #5 of 200
pham, vu, and nguyen are all very common vietnamese last names... especially in SoCal (largest population of vietnamese americans in the US)... the mismatch of his purported ebay name with his real name, paypal name, email address, headfi account name, and etc wouldve instantly been flagged if i were in the transaction... maybe the guy isnt vietnamese american at all.

if you sent him an M.O. then the physical address would be a good lead... or I guess you could try leveraging with paypal (but they suck)...

sorry and good luck

Oct 26, 2004 at 2:48 AM Post #6 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLue_oNioN
Question: Are you sure this is his phone number? Has anybody picked up when you called?

I tried calling both numbers, someone said something I couldn't decipher and hung up both times.

Oct 26, 2004 at 3:04 AM Post #8 of 200
He does live in the right neighborhood to be vietnamese, fwiw.

Oct 26, 2004 at 3:05 AM Post #9 of 200
I wouldn't hesitate for one second longer. Send a car of black-and-whites over there to put a scare in the little *********. There is no reason to worry about his reaction or his feelings. You got scammed but you were luckly that this putz was apparantly dumb enough to use a real address (or several variants of an address). Go get 'em. Maybe this will finally send a message to the Flim-Flam-Ducks and WilliamGoodys that lurk here.

I hope it gets resolved quickly for you.

Oct 26, 2004 at 3:06 AM Post #10 of 200
If you call again us the word POLICE!! Loud and authoritatively several times if necessary.

If nothing else they'll wonder why the police called?

It might get his attention.

Heck any local California people around? They could call looking for the dude? It might save you a few bucks?

Mitch

Oct 26, 2004 at 3:07 AM Post #11 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmascatello
I wouldn't hesitate for one second longer. Send a car of black-and-whites over there to put a scare in the little *********. There is no reason to worry about his reaction or his feelings. You got scammed but you were luckly that this putz was apparantly dumb enough to use a real address (or several variants of an address). Go get 'em. Maybe this will finally send a message to the Flim-Flam-Ducks and WilliamGoodys that lurk here.

Well said! I especially liked the "Flim-Flam-Ducks" part! ROFLMAO!!
biggrin.gif

Oct 26, 2004 at 8:41 PM Post #13 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmascatello

Uh go ahead, I'll have my pen and video ready for anyone making a threat at my place. Any threat will be reported right away so please dont try anything strange.

Oct 26, 2004 at 8:49 PM Post #14 of 200
What the heck is this thread about? I thought Phamducduc was a new band or something so I popped in for a look..... I've read through this and "whatever" the scenario..... posting maps, names and addresses is bang out of order IMO and mods should wipe this like now

Oct 26, 2004 at 8:59 PM Post #15 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
What the heck is this thread about? I thought Phamducduc was a new band or something so I popped in for a look..... I've read through this and "whatever" the scenario..... posting maps, names and addresses is bang out of order IMO and mods should wipe this like now

It started here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back