Headfi vs Phamducduc thread
Nov 8, 2004 at 5:15 PM Post #196 of 200
I'm glad this is getting some resolution and hopefully, 100% resolution in the coming week.

However, I do hope that the detective pays a visit to Scamscamduc's residence to have a little "talk" about his activities. As noted previously, there may be other frauds he is involved in that have not been reported. He's obviously involved in other forums and on eBay. More investigation (to determine the extent of his activities) is needed.

Nov 8, 2004 at 5:42 PM Post #197 of 200
And once again, why hasn't anyone stuck him with bad feedback yet? I didn't have dealings with the guy so I can't do it, but what, 6 people almost got scammed and they still haven't skinned & tanned his hide?

Nov 13, 2004 at 1:57 AM Post #198 of 200
I got back my pimeta except he sent it back via UPS instead of Fedex, which means I had to pay brokerage fees. He gave me an OPA2227 op amp, but didn't give me back my 9v.
And unfortunately my pretty MisterX mini to mini got reterminated into a Phamducduc mini to mini glue guned as strain relief.. It's so ugly.. but it does sound nice.

Nov 13, 2004 at 2:41 AM Post #199 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsuiro
I got back my pimeta except he sent it back via UPS instead of Fedex, which means I had to pay brokerage fees. He gave me an OPA2227 op amp, but didn't give me back my 9v.
And unfortunately my pretty MisterX mini to mini got reterminated into a Phamducduc mini to mini glue guned as strain relief.. It's so ugly.. but it does sound nice.

Interesting. How long ago did he ship it? Last week? This week? Was it shipped air or surface?

Nov 13, 2004 at 2:57 AM Post #200 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius
And once again, why hasn't anyone stuck him with bad feedback yet? I didn't have dealings with the guy so I can't do it, but what, 6 people almost got scammed and they still haven't skinned & tanned his hide?

Maybe you're missing it because of the various typos and puns off this guy's name? He's registered as "phamducduc," and there's a feedback thread here and another pointing to the thread here.

While some are intentionally playing with his name, I could see how some might mistakenly think it is Ducducpham or Phamphamduc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back