HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Nov 2, 2010 at 8:13 PM Post #2,326 of 2,425
So shipping information received .. but no movement on USPS site. It was supposed to ship 11/1 and the site only says electronic information received item not scanned .. I have seen that with USPS where the status never changes and then suddenly the package is delivered.. Hope is the latter

Nov 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM Post #2,328 of 2,425

Quote:
Me thinks the package has not made it to the post office.

We will definitely know if i don't get it by weekend. Even if it was sent by the cheapest USPS post it shouldn't take more than 5 days to reach chicago from Virginia ..

Nov 4, 2010 at 10:01 PM Post #2,332 of 2,425

Quote:
We will definitely know if i don't get it by weekend. Even if it was sent by the cheapest USPS post it shouldn't take more than 5 days to reach chicago from Virginia ..

Well Larch what you said is true, even though the notice said Oct 30th, the package actually left VA on Nov 4th. No wonder the status was not updated on USPS site. Hope things go smoothly now

Nov 5, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #2,333 of 2,425

Quote:
Hi Justin,

How about uploading another pdf list for those waiting for their Pico amp/dac as well
Appreciated thanks.!

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif

List updated - http://www.headamp.com/PicoSlimPreOrders.pdf

I will be removing this file once all of the orders listed under Head-Fi names are shipped.

Nov 5, 2010 at 1:11 PM Post #2,337 of 2,425

Quote:
 How do you know the package left VA on the 4th?  Did USPS tracking show that?

Yes. The status changed yesterday ..  Here is what is on USPS website for my tracking #

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, November 04, 2010, 8:39 pm, SANDSTON,VA 23150
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, October 30, 2010

Nov 5, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #2,338 of 2,425

Quote:
Yes. The status changed yesterday ..  Here is what is on USPS website for my tracking #

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, November 04, 2010, 8:39 pm, SANDSTON,VA 23150
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, October 30, 2010

Hmm.  Mine still shows  "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 30, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."   Sometimes the intermediate stops are missed on the tracking.  We'll give it a couple of more days.  Thanks.

Update:
bullet_circle.gif
Acceptance, November 05, 2010, 4:08 pm, CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22906

Finally on its way...

Nov 6, 2010 at 10:31 PM Post #2,339 of 2,425
Mine was delivered today .. Unfortunately i was not at home and it is now sitting at the post office and have to pick it up on Monday.  Bummer ... It has been a long wait hopefully it is worth it.  Thanks Justin . Will keep you guys posted on my impressions in the Pico Slim thread. Also my ES5 is on the way .. Perfect timing for the amp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back