HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Aug 8, 2010 at 6:31 PM Post #2,161 of 2,425
#203 on the list received serial #220 on August 7th.   Thank you Justin for a great looking, not-a-single scratch, tiny, skinny amp.  Currently burning in (okay, let's not all go there!!!) with 5.5 120gb iMod (thanks, Vinnie!) --> ALO LOD (thanks, Ken) --> Pico -- TWag'd (thanks, Craig!) JH13s.  Bass a tad wanting.....

I received shipping notice from Justin and USPS on July 25th and received it yesterday noting is was postmarked July 26th.  USPS at last updated it's website today with the following.  You can see for some reason there was a significant lag time between the postmark date and the original processing July 26 - August 5th.  10 days to be exact. So, for those of you waiting, I hope your shipping experience is speedier than mine!

Your item was delivered at 12:11 pm on August 07, 2010 in LOS ALAMITOS, CA 90720. The item was signed for by R C
Arrival at Post Office, August 07, 2010, 5:16 am, LOS ALAMITOS, CA 90720
Processed through Sort Facility, August 07, 2010, 2:32 am, LONG BEACH, CA 90809
Processed through Sort Facility, August 05, 2010, 10:04 pm, SANDSTON, VA 23150
Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 25, 2010

Aug 9, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #2,163 of 2,425
Justin,

What the **** is up with my order....I placed it in April or something and talked to you countless times at CanJam regarding my position on the list......I even asked for an exchange to get the Pico instead because I am sick of waiting.  I've called, emailed....still no response.  Please don't pull a Larocco and take money when you can't deliever.

On another note, I read somewhere....sorry can't find it now......that you were bashing ViaBlue minis!!!  Are your friggin kidding me?

So you claimed it broke one of your female jacks in your Pico or Pico Slim?  If so, was this an anomaly/outlier or did it happen more than once?  I have been using Via Blue for EVERYTHING for quite a long time and have never had one issue.  I see pictures with your Pico Slim and a Via LOD.....

Via Blue is one of, if not the only, mini plug which utilizes Gold-Plating on both the connection (actual plug) and solder joints (inside).....The only other mini I like, that even comes close to this, is Oyaide's Stright n RA Rhodium/Silver-Plated minis.  Via Blue is awesome man, I would like to hear more about this....because I own 15 portable amps and have NEVER had a problem....please keep me posted on this and my order

Aug 9, 2010 at 6:03 PM Post #2,166 of 2,425

Quote:
Justin,

What the **** is up with my order....I placed it in April or something and talked to you countless times at CanJam regarding my position on the list......I even asked for an exchange to get the Pico instead because I am sick of waiting.  I've called, emailed....still no response.  Please don't pull a Larocco and take money when you can't deliever.

On another note, I read somewhere....sorry can't find it now......that you were bashing ViaBlue minis!!!  Are your friggin kidding me?

So you claimed it broke one of your female jacks in your Pico or Pico Slim?  If so, was this an anomaly/outlier or did it happen more than once?  I have been using Via Blue for EVERYTHING for quite a long time and have never had one issue.  I see pictures with your Pico Slim and a Via LOD.....

Via Blue is one of, if not the only, mini plug which utilizes Gold-Plating on both the connection (actual plug) and solder joints (inside).....The only other mini I like, that even comes close to this, is Oyaide's Stright n RA Rhodium/Silver-Plated minis.  Via Blue is awesome man, I would like to hear more about this....because I own 15 portable amps and have NEVER had a problem....please keep me posted on this and my order

I would LOVE to have these ridiculous Viablue connectors taken off of my Whiplash cables.  They are stupidly big for the sake of being "impressive" and they fit into nothing. 

Aug 10, 2010 at 1:57 PM Post #2,167 of 2,425

Quote:

Via Blue is one of, if not the only, mini plug which utilizes Gold-Plating on both the connection (actual plug) and solder joints (inside).....The only other mini I like, that even comes close to this, is Oyaide's Stright n RA Rhodium/Silver-Plated minis.  Via Blue is awesome man,

Hmm, I could be wrong but I believe the radio shack plugs are gold plated inside and out, so the via blue is in good company :)

Aug 14, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #2,168 of 2,425
Is it still possible to get in on the first 250 deal? Sounds awesome.
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 14, 2010 at 2:19 PM Post #2,169 of 2,425

Quote:
Is it still possible to get in on the first 250 deal? Sounds awesome.
tongue_smile.gif

You just missed out by about 5 months...  Sorry man...

Aug 16, 2010 at 11:39 PM Post #2,173 of 2,425

Quote:
hi justin any idea as to when the next batch will ship? i'm right on the edge but might have to change the shipping address if it doesnt arrive in the next month :frowning2:

i think by the end of next week i'll be finishing the remaining first 250

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back