HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Jul 30, 2010 at 1:31 PM Post #2,131 of 2,425

Quote:
Oh.... my.......... GOODNESS!

I am like 280+ on the list, I think I'll grow roots before this is done.

We've waited it out this long, Fizban.  It'll be here soon enough.  If it comes very late, we can just think of it as a present from Santa Justin 
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2010 at 5:11 PM Post #2,133 of 2,425
I'll change to Silver. 

I made the request a few months ago but the document still says Black.

= )

Cam

Jul 30, 2010 at 5:50 PM Post #2,134 of 2,425
Yay order 179 arrived in the UK serial no. 195. Some info that may be of interest to UK Head-Fiers.

I had been checking the USPS website often. It told me they had tried to deliver it on Wednesday 28th July at 9.40am but delivery was to my office and I knew no parcel had been presented.  I found this thead which reassured me

http://www.stonefisk.com/index.php/2009/02/26/parcelforce-aamp-usps-tracking-and-impor

A Parcelforce letter duly arrived yesterday 29th July advising very reasonable customs charge of c£12.50 for  amp  + Twag LOD plus £13.50 Parcelforce handling charge needed to be paid and then they would deliver, or I could pay & collect at the depot. Naturally, I could not wait and went straight out at lunchtime to collect it. Had 1 1/2 hour train journey today and was enjoying the Pico Slim very much with Twag LOD, iPod Classic, ALAC files and Earpeace Livewires T1. The gain is no louder than the iPod headphone out, maybe a tad less even, but the quality is way ahead. And it is way tiny!

The one thing I would say to Justin is please don't print the shipping notice until you are about to ship. I was happy patiently waiting, but as soon as you get the shipping notice you start worrying when you then hear nothing (unnecessarily but unavoidably) that something has gone awry. The shipping notice should be for when it is shipped, not 2 weeks before.

Jul 31, 2010 at 11:46 AM Post #2,140 of 2,425

Quote:
We've waited it out this long, Fizban.  It'll be here soon enough.  If it comes very late, we can just think of it as a present from Santa Justin 
biggrin.gif

Thanks bro......I'll keep both feet firmly on my boat.
I'll have faith.

And a chill pill.

Jul 31, 2010 at 12:12 PM Post #2,141 of 2,425
I PM'd with a request for Silver.  I am #217.  Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back